VetRxDirect’s compounding pharmacy is proud to hold the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board’s Seal of Accreditation.
While all compounding pharmacies are required to meet the requirements set by their respective state boards of pharmacy, PCAB Accredited™ denotes a more stringent and comprehensive standard which serves as an assurance that our compounding pharmacy has been tested against the profession’s most rigorous standards.
PCAB Accreditation requires a pharmacy:
- Agree to the PCAB rules and terms of accreditation.
- Abide by the PCAB Principles of Compounding.
- Meet or exceed all PCAB quality standards.
- Pass an extensive on-site inspection.
- Use only high quality chemicals and equipment.
- Ensure that compounding pharmacists and technicians receive continuing education and training in compounding.
- Employ a system of continuous quality improvement.
PCAB criteria was established by a Standards Committee of compounding pharmacists and nationally-recognized experts in the compounding pharmacy profession.
To earn our designation as a PCAB Accredited™ compounding pharmacy, VetRxDirect completed an extensive application and submission process, documenting our education, training, licensures, policies and procedures. Our documentation was reviewed by PCAB. Next, we had to pass an extensive on-site inspection. Only when this stringent evaluation was completed and we were judged to have met all criteria, did the PCAB officially grant us the PCAB Seal of Accreditation.
VetRxDirect is honored to receive the PCAB Seal of Accreditation. We feel it confirms our commitment to providing safe, personalized solutions that meet the medical needs of the pets we serve.
VetRxDirect looks forward to helping you obtain needed medications for your pet, whatever the form.