VetRxDirect will be closed Monday, September 4th, 2023 in observance of Labor Day.
Our pharmacy will have abbreviated hours and shipping schedules. While VetRxDirect.com is available 24 hours a day for online order placement, please pay particular attention to our hours and shipping schedule, especially if you rely on our pharmacy for insulin or other temperature-sensitive products.
- Thursday, August 31: Last day to ship temperature-sensitive orders this week.
- Friday, September 1: No temperature-sensitive orders will ship.
- Saturday, September 2: Regular pharmacy hours. No orders will ship.
- Sunday, September 3: CLOSED.
- Monday, September 4: CLOSED.
- Tuesday, September 5: Resume normal hours and shipping policies.
*Prescription orders, including temperature-sensitive drugs, can only ship after approval from your veterinarian. Prescription authorization must be obtained before 3 PM CST in order to be shipped out on the same day. Visit our website for more information.
Please feel free to leave a message or send us an email at email@example.com anytime. We’ll do our best to return your call or send replies during our next business hours after your message.
Have a safe and Happy Labor Day!
-The VetRxDirect Pharmacy Team