VetRxDirect will be closed Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 in observance of Independence Day.
Our pharmacy will have abbreviated hours and shipping schedules. While VetRxDirect.com is available 24 hours a day for online order placement, please pay particular attention to our hours and shipping schedule, especially if you rely on our pharmacy for insulin or other temperature-sensitive products.
- Thursday, June 29: Last day to ship temperature-sensitive orders this week.
- Friday, June 30: No temperature-sensitive orders will ship.
- Saturday, July 1: Regular pharmacy hours. No orders will ship.
- Sunday, July 2: CLOSED.
- Monday, July 3: Regular pharmacy hours. No temperature-sensitive orders will ship.
- Tuesday, July 4: CLOSED.
- Wednesday, July 5th: Resume normal shipping policies.
*Prescription orders, including temperature-sensitive drugs, can only ship after approval from your veterinarian. Prescription authorization must be obtained before 3 PM CST in order to be shipped out on the same day. Visit our website for more information.
Please feel free to leave a message or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. We’ll do our best to return your call or send replies during our next business hours after your message.
Have a safe and Happy Fourth of July!
-The VetRxDirect Pharmacy Team