VetRxDirect will be closed Saturday, July 3rd, 2021 in observance of Independence Day.
Our pharmacy will have abbreviated hours and shipping schedules. While VetRxDirect.com is available 24 hours a day for online order placement, please pay particular attention to our hours and shipping schedule, especially if you rely on our pharmacy for insulin or other temperature-sensitive products.
- Thursday, July 1st: Last day to ship temperature-sensitive orders until Tuesday.
- Friday, July 2nd: Regular hours. No temperature-sensitive orders will ship. (*Except for Saturday Delivery Service)
- Saturday, July 3rd: CLOSED.
- Sunday, July 4th: CLOSED.
- Monday, July 5th: Regular Hours. No orders will ship.
- Tuesday, July 6th: Resume normal hours shipping policies.
*Prescription orders, including temperature-sensitive drugs, can only ship after approval from your veterinarian. Prescription authorization must be obtained before 3 PM CST in order to be shipped out on the same day. Visit our website for more information.
Please feel free to leave a message or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. We’ll return your call or send replies during our next business hours after your message.
Have a safe and happy Independence Day!