Visbiome Vet Probiotic for Pets
Visbiome Vet High Potency Probiotic for Dogs and Cats
VetRxDirect recommends Next Business Day Shipping to an address with a controlled environment where a person can take immediate possession of the package and refrigerate if you live in an area experiencing ambient outdoor temperatures above 77° F.
Visbiome is a high potency probiotic formula designed for dogs and cats. Made with eight concentrated strains of live bacteria, Visbiome helps establish and maintain the balance of natural flora in the gastrointestinal tract. Probiotics help promote overall gut health, support the protective layers of the bowel, and aid with digestion.
- Helps maintain proper gut flora
- 8 strains of probiotics in a proprietary blend
- Can be used to help support the protective layers of the bowel
- May reduce loose stools caused by stress or diet changes
- May help manage dogs and cats with inflammatory bowel disease
- Halal certified and Kosher formula
- Contains milk. Visbiome Vet may contain trace amounts of lactose (less than 0.1 g per 100 g) and dehydrated skim milk or milk protein (casein and beta-lacto globulin of less than 2 mg/kg)
- 112.5 billion live bacteria per capsule and 450 billion live probiotic bacteria per packet
- One unflavored packet is equal to four capsules
- Unflavored packets may be recommended for larger dogs over 60 lbs or animals requiring higher doses of Visbiome
- Packets are also ideal for dogs taking Visbiome for prolonged periods of time and may offer a cost-effective option
Safe use of Visbiome has not been proven in pregnant or breeding animals. Pets taking certain antibiotics should not use this product. This could inactivate the probiotic. Visbiome may cause stomach upset. Giving with food may help reduce these symptoms. Your pet may experience bloating during the first few days after starting Visbiome as your pet’s intestinal microflora change. You may need to reduce your dog’s daily consumption in order to fully adjust. Please consult with your pet’s veterinarian if your pet experiences bloating or side effects.
Shipping and storage:
- Keep refrigerated
- Do not freeze
- Must ship with ice packs
- Two day or next day shipping required
- Not eligible for free shipping
- May not ship Thursday through Sunday if delivery cannot be made within one to two consecutive days
- Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii
- Visbiome can be stored at room temperature for up to a week without losing potency
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may inactivate some of the bacterial strains
- Visbiome is shipped with a sensor to ensure proper storage conditions throughout the shipping process. Refer to the picture for how to interpret the shipping sensor.
Eight straings of live probiotic bacteria (112.5 billion colony forming units per capsule/ 450 billion colony forming units per packet)
De Simone FormulationTM proprietary blend - Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM24735™, lactobacillus plantarum DSM24730™, lactobacillus paracasei DSM24733™, lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus* DSM24734™, streptococcus thermophilus DSM24731™, bifidobacterium longum± DSM24736™, bifidobacterium breve DSM24732™, bifidobacterium infantis± DSM24737™
Inactive ingredients (capsules):
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Visbiome Vet Contains milk. Visbiome Vet may contain trace amounts of lactose (less than 0.1 g per 100 g) and dehydrated skim milk or milk protein (casein and beta-lacto globulin of less than 2 mg/kg).
Directions for use:
- Administer capsules by mouth
- Capsules may be opened and powder given by mouth
- Give with food or directly after meals to reduce gastrointestinal upset
- One packet equals 4 capsules
|Weight of Pet||# of Capsules|
|Less than 20 lbs.||1-2 Daily|
|20-60 lbs.||2-3 Daily|
|Larger than 60 lbs.||4 Daily|