What is AtopiCream for Dogs and Cats?
- AtopiCream is a topical skin treatment for dogs and cats.
- It features diphenhydramine, an antihistamine, to help soothe the skin and relieve itching and irritation.
- AtopiCream also contains ceramides, vitamin E, and fatty acids.
- The leave-on formula is detangling and does not leave a residue.
- AtopiCream HC contains the steroid hydrocortisone.
Why do cats and dogs use AtopiCream?
- AtopiCream help soothe itching and irritation caused by allergies, allergic reactions, insect bites, atopic dermatitis, or other skin conditions.
- AtopiCream also helps restore and repair the natural skin barrier.
- It may help retain moisture in the skin.
- AtopiCream HC also contains a steroid to help relieve inflammation and swelling.
What else should I know about AtopiCream?
- Anti-itch skin repair.
- Soothing relief for irrtated skin.
- Ideal for allergies and insect bites.
- Leave-on, detangling conditioner.
- Can be used with Command Shampoo.
- AtopiCream HC contains hydrocortisone.
What problems could my dog or cat have with AtopiCream?
- Discuss the use of AtopiCream and any other new product with your veterinarian.
How do you use AtopiCream?
- Use AtopiCream as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in AtopiCream?
- AtopiCream active ingredient: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2%.
- AtopiCream inactive ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Squalene, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phosphate Buffer Saline, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cholesterol, Isomerized Safflower Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.
- AtopiCream HC active ingredient: Hydrocortisone 1.0%.
- AtopiCream HC inactive ingredients: Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate, Copolymer, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua/Water, Arginine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Isomerized Safflower Acid, Lactic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- AtopiCream is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Get Rid Of the Itch!From UndisclosedComments about AtopiCream
Good Atopical Lotion for Allergy-Prone DogsFrom UndisclosedComments about AtopiCream
Q & A
Is it safe if the dog licks it??
Per the package insert, it is not advised that this product be ingested. You should talk to your veterinarian about any further questions or concerns.Verified Answer