What is Command Deep Cleansing Animal Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Command is a medicated shampoo designed to reduce the symptoms of certain skin conditions.
- It contains sodium hypochlorite, salicylic acid, and disodium EDTA, which combine to help reduce infection, bacteria, yeast, odor, itching, and inflammation.
Why do cats and dogs use Command Shampoo?
- Command Shampoo is gentle for use as a regular shampoo or for aiding in the treatment of conditions such as dermatitis or pyoderma.
- It has rich lather characteristics and may help reduce the appearance of tear stains and brighten the coat.
What else should I know about Command Shampoo?
- Command may be used with other products as recommended by your veterinarian.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Command Shampoo?
- Recommended for use in animals 6 weeks of age or older.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nasal passages or mouth.
- In case of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
How do you use Command Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Wet skin and coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply Command Shampoo and lather entire pet, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth. Massage lather into the animal’s skin allowing for 5-10 minutes of contact time. Rinse completely. Dry the skin and coat with a clean towel.
What is in Command Shampoo?
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Command is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Command Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use Command Shampoo for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
I will continue buying this productFrom UndisclosedComments about Command Animal Shampoo
Great treatment productFrom undisclosedComments about Command Animal Shampoo
I have purchased a few times and plan to purchase moreFrom undisclosedComments about Command Animal Shampoo
Good productFrom TexasComments about Command Animal Shampoo
Have seen improvement in just one week of using this productFrom illinoisComments about Command Animal Shampoo
Q & A
is it ok to use the command large shampoo on our 100 pound labrador??
Command is a medicated shampoo labeled for use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older. Please consult with your veterinarian to determine if this product is appropriate for your pet’s needs.Verified Answer
Is this shampoo effective on ringworm in dogs??
Command Shampoo is indicated for use as an aniseptic cleansing shampoo for animals with itching, dermatitis, odor and infection. It contains salicylic acid and hypochlorite as the main ingredients. It is not labeled to be effective for treating ringworm.Verified Answer