Starting At $12.99
In StockFree shipping when you buy 5 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
Cats under 6 lbs = 1 scoop every other day.
Cats 6 lbs and over = 1 scoop daily.
What is Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Fish Oil Skin and Coat Health Supplement for Cats?
- Welactin is a supplement for cats that may help support healthy skin and coat and promote overall health.
- Welactin is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids derived from wild-caught, cold-water fish.
Why is Welactin Used for Cats?
- Welactin is formulated to deliver substantial levels of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) to cats.
- DHA and EPA have been identified as healthy fatty acids.
- In addition to supporting skin and coat health, omega-3s help support heart, kidney (renal), brain/vision and immune system function.
What else should I know about Welactin?
- Ocean Sourced: The fish oil in Welactin is derived from wild-caught cold-water fish.
- Store at room temperature away from extreme heat or excessive light. Keep bottle out of the reach of children.
- Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement.
How do you use Welactin?
- Manufacturer Directions: Cats under 6 lbs: 1 scoop every other day. Cats 6 lbs and over: 1 scoop daily. Your veterinarian may adjust this level based upon your cat’s needs.
What is in Welactin Omega-3 Fish Oil Skin and Coat Health Supplement for Cats?
- 1 scoop (Approx. 1.25mL) delivers: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids min 320mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) min 160mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) min 105mg.
Is it important for my cat to finish Welactin?
- Please consult your veterinarian for specific administration recommendations or any questions.
Who makes Welactin for Cats?
- Welactin is brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
2 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
2 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Cats like itFrom undisclosedComments about Welactin FelineCats like it
Highly RecommendFrom undisclosedComments about Welactin FelineMy senior cat loves it. After a few weeks her skin and coat showed a big difference. After 4 weeks of a daily tablet, her skin isn't flaking any more, and her coat is back to being soft and shiny. I will continue to add this to her food daily.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2
Q & A
Why is Welactin for cats capsules discontinued??
When do you expect this product to be available??
Gracie, The distribution of Welactin products is controlled very tightly by the manufacturer and we are not always able to stock the products. At this time, we don't know when we'll be able to stock them again, but will update the website as soon as they become available to us. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2