What is VetraSeb CeraDerm C 4% Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- VetraSeb C 4% Shampoo is a pleasantly scented shampoo designed for the antiseptic cleansing of the skin of dogs and cats.
Why is VetraSeb CeraDerm C4% Shampoo used for Dogs and Cats?
- VetraSeb C 4% Shampoo contains phytosphingosine, an exclusive pro-ceramide to help support a healthy skin barrier.
- VetraSeb C 4% is used for the management of skin infections that are responsive to chlorhexidine.
What else should I know about CeraDerm C4% Shampoo?
- It is soap-free and contains mild cleansing bases.
- It contains a fresh and clean fragrance.
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
What problems could my dog or cat have with CeraDerm C4% Shampoo?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Wash hands after use
How do you use CeraDerm C4% Shampoo?
- Directions For Use: Wet the animal with warm water and apply VetraSebTM C 4% Shampoo. Massage into the wet hair coat. Allow to remain on the hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with clean water. Repeat if needed. Apply 3 times per week for 2 to 3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian. May be used as part of a management plan as recommended by your veterinarian
What is in CeraDerm C4% Shampoo?
- Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4%.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Disodium Oleamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycolic Acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Yellow No. 6.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- VetraSeb CeraDerm C 4 is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Is this product the same as VetraSeb C 4% Shampoo + PS? I don't see the PS on the label.?
The two products are not the same. The active ingredient in VetraSeb CeraDerm 4% Shampoo is chlorhexidine gluconate 4%. VetraSeb C 4% Shampoo + PS has two active ingredients; chlorhexidine gluconate 4% and phytosphingosine salicyloyl 0.05%.Verified Answer