What is Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel for Dogs and Cats by Innovacyn?
- Vetericyn VF Plus Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel is an advanced high-viscosity hydrogel used for moistening and debriding wounds of all types.
- It can be used on acute or chronic wounds, abrasions, burns, dermal and mucosal irritations, pressure sores, ulcers, post-surgical incisions, and grafted and donor sites.
- Vetericyn VF Plus Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel can be used to moisten and lubricate absorbent wound dressings.
- It also helps relieve itching and pain often caused by dermal irritations.
- The thick formula acts as a protective barrier while maintaining a moist environment, which is proven to help wounds heal faster. Hydrogel is designed to adhere to the site and evaporate slowly.
- Vetericyn VF Plus Antimicrobial Wound and Skin Hydrogel is designed to be non-sensitizing, non-cytotoxic, and non-irritating.
What else should I know about Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel?
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat.
- After use, seal and close dispenser.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel?
- For external use only, not for injection.
- For animal use only, not for human use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian.
How do you use Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before each use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Remove excess hair and necrotic tissue from wound area. Necrotic tissue can be softened with hydrogel for easier debridement. Twist open cap and saturate the affected area. Cover with bandage material if required.
- For best results clean affected area with Vetericyn VF Plus Wound and Skin Cleanser prior to applying hydrogel.
What is in Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel?
- Active ingredient: Hypochlorous Acid 0.012%.
- Inactive ingredients: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel?
- Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Wound Barrier Gel is made by the manufacturer Innovacyn.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Is Vetericyn vf plus safe for the cat to lick? She licks it off immediately.?
Vetericyn VF Plus Wound Gel contains hypochlorous acid as the active ingredient. According to the manufacturer, as well as Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook, hypochlorous acid products are generally non-toxic and safe if licked or ingested. No precautions or adverse effects have been reported. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding the use of this product for your cat, please contact your veterinarianVerified Answer