What is BioCalm Shampoo for Dogs and Cats by VetBiotek?
- BioCalm is designed to help dogs and cats with itchy, sensitive skin.
- BioCalm shampoo is a soap free, gentle cleansing formula. It contains pramoxine which works as a mild, topical anesthetic to relieve skin irritation and itching, as well as colloidal oatmeal for soothing.
- BioCalm shampoo also helps nourish your pet’s skin with essential fatty acids and ceramides, and is especially formulated for pets with allergic skin and coats.
Why do cats and dogs use BioCalm?
- Your veterinarian may recommend BioCalm if your dog has skin irritation and itching due to allergies.
- BioCalm may also help soothe the skin of dogs and cats with sensitive skin.
What else should I know about BioCalm Shampoo?
- Helps relieve skin irritation and itching.
- Features a soap free formula.
- Support healthy skin with essential fatty acids and ceramides.
- Includes pramoxine as a topical anesthetic.
- Gently cleanses and calms.
How do you use BioCalm?
- Use BioCalm as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in BioCalm?
- BioCalm shampoo contains pramoxine, which works as a mild, topical anesthetic, and colloidal oatmeal for soothing. It also contains essential fatty acids and ceramides to help skin and coats.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- BioCalm is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes BioCalm?
- BioCalm is made by the manufacturer VetBiotek.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Great Product!From undisclosedComments about BioCalm
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
When will the BioCalm shampoo be back in stock? I'd like to purchase 3 bottles.?
At this time [1/13/2020], the BioCalm 16 oz and 8 oz shampoo should both be back in stock.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1