What is Nutritional Support by Rx Vitamins for Dogs and Cats?
- Nutritional Support is a comprehensive blend of antioxidants, food-bound and plant-based nutrients, and essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Designed for general health and wellness, as well as support for the haircoat, immune, and digestive systems.
Why is Nutritional Support given to cats and dogs?
- Nutritional Support provides over 20 nutrients that your dog or cat may be missing from their diet.
What else should I know about Nutritional Support?
- Ideal for dogs and cats of all ages.
- Nutritional Support is a hypoallergenic formula that comes in a palatable liver flavored powder.
- One container holds about 60 scoops.
How do you use Nutritional Support?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Cats, give 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon per day. Dogs under 50 lbs, give 1 teaspoon per day. Dogs 50 to 100 lbs, give 2 teaspoons per day. Dogs over 100 lbs, give 1 tablespoon per day.
What is in Nutritional Support?
- Guaranteed analysis per 2 teaspoons (10 grams): Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) 10 IU, Biotin 50 mcg, Sodium Ascorbate 50 mg, Selenium (selenomethionine) 3 mcg, Zinc (monomethionine) 2 mg, Lecithin 1000 mg, Liver Powder 1000 mg, Fish Meal 1000 mg, Flaxseed Meal 500 mg, Spirulina 500 mg, Bee Pollen 100 mg, Kelp 100mg, Tang Kwei 100 mg, Burdock Root 50 mg, Catnip 50 mg, Dandelion 50 mg, Ginger 50 mg, Horsetail 50 mg, L-Glutamine 50 mg, L-Taurine 50 mg, Milk Thistle Seed 50 mg, Oregon Grape Root 50 mg, Rose Hips 50 mg, Siberian Ginseng 50 mg, Turmeric 50 mg, Yucca 50 mg.
- Ingredients: Bee Pollen, Biotin, Burdock Root, Catnip, Dandelion, Flaxseed Meal, Ginger, Horsetail, Kelp, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Lecithin, Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Milk Thistle Seed, Oregon Grape Root, Rose Hips, Fish Meal, Selenium, Siberian Ginseng, Sodium Ascorbate, Spirulina, Tnag Kwei, Turmeric, Vitamin E, Yucca, Zinc.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Nutritional Support is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Nutritional Support?
- Dogs and cats may use Nutritional Support for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Nutritional Support?
- Nutritional Support is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
My favorite for nail strength and coat qualityFrom UndisclosedComments about Nutritional Support
Q & A
Will this supplement help my dog to have better eyesight? Does this help his digestive system? This supplement has antioxidants, Omega-3. Does it have probiotics or digestive enzymes? Thanks!?
According to the manufacturer, Nutritional Support is not designed to improve eyesight. It is designed for general health and wellness, as well as support for the haircoat, immune, and digestive systems. There are no probiotics or digestive enzymes in this formula. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this medication in your dog.Verified Answer
Just want to make sure this contains no yeast before adding to our dog's cancer diet.?
The manufacturer did confirm that there is no yeast in the Nutritional Support supplement. For completeness sake, the ingredient list for Nutritional Support is as follows (per 2 teaspoons): lecitin 1000 mg, liver powder 1000 mg, salmon meal 1000 mg, flaxseed meal 500 mg, spirulina 500 mg, bee pollen 100 mg, kelp 100 mg, tang kwei 100 mg, burdock root 50 mg, catnip 50 mg, dandelion 50 mg, ginger 50 mg, horsetail 50 mg, L-glutamine 50 mg, l-taurine 50 mg, milk thistle seed 50 mg, Oregon grape root 50 mg, rose hips 50 mg, siberian ginseng 50 mg, sodium ascorbate 50 mg, turmeric 50 mg, yucca 50 mg, zinc 2 mg, vitamin E 10 IU, biotin 50 mcg, and selenium 3 mcg. Contact your pet's veterinarian if you have further questions about the use of Nutritional Support in your pet.Verified Answer
RX Vitamins for Pets....what are the ingredients & analysis breakdown? Is it a high potency multiple vitamin & mineral supplement? It just says Nutritional Support which doesn't tell me much. Being able to view the label all around the package would be most helpful.?
2 teaspoons of this product provides the following: lecitin 1000 mg, liver powder 1000 mg, salmon meal 1000 mg, flaxseed meal 500 mg, spirulina 500 mg, bee pollen 100 mg, kelp 100 mg, tang kwei 100 mg, burdock root 50 mg, catnip 50 mg, dandelion 50 mg, ginger 50 mg, horsetail 50 mg, L-glutamine 50 mg, l-taurine 50 mg, milk thistle seed 50 mg, oregon grape root 50 mg, rose hips 50 mg, siberian ginseng 50 mg, sodium ascorbate 50 mg, turmeric 50 mg, yucca 50 mg, zinc 2 mg, vitamin E 10 IU, biotin 50 mcg, and selenium 3 mcg. It provides a wide array of nutrients in this powder. Contact your pet's veterinarian if you have further questions about the use of this nutritional support in your pet.Verified Answer