Revolution (selamectin) for Dogs Rx
Revolution for Dogs
You won’t find a more hard-working medicine for your dog than prescription Revolution. Selamectin, the active ingredient in this topical treatment, combats a host of parasites including fleas, heartworm, american dog tick, Sarcoptic mange, and ear mites with an easy-to-apply topical treatment.
- Kills fleas and controls infestations
- Protects dogs from american dog ticks (dermacentor variabilis)
- Treats and controls heartworm and ear mites
- Treats Sarcoptic mange
- Convenient monthly topical treatment
Revolution makes it easy to protect your canine friend from dangerous and annoying parasites. The topical treatment is formulated to penetrate the skin and enter the bloodstream to provide systemic protection for one month. Just one application of the powerful active ingredient Selamectin treats and controls fleas, american dog ticks, heartworm, Sarcoptic mange, and ear mites.
What you should know about Revolution for dogs:
- Safe for dogs 6 weeks of age and older.
- Safe for pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
Revolution is sold as a prescription drug in a maximum of a 12 month supply per pet per order per year.
Most veterinarians require and the American Heartworm Society recommends an annual heartworm test before prescribing Revolution heartworm preventative for your pet.
Talk with your pet's veterinarian for more information.