What is Revolt for Cats?
- Revolt is a prescription, topical medication that prevents heartworm and parasite infections for cats and kittens.
- Revolt contains selamectin, a parasiticide that protects cats and kittens against heartworm, fleas, ear mites, and intestinal worms for one month.
Why is Revolt used for Cats?
- Revolt kills adult fleas, flea eggs and prevents and controls infestations of fleas.
- Revolt prevents heartworm disease.
- It treats and controls ear mite infections.
- It treats and controls roundworms and intestinal hookworm infections.
What else should I know about Revolt?
- Revolt is recommended for use in cats weighing at least 5 lbs and eight weeks of age and older.
- In humans, Revolt may be irritating to the skin and eyes.
- Wash hands after use and wash off any product in contact with the skin immediately with soap and water.
- Bathing or shampooing the cat 2 hours after treatment will not reduce the effectiveness of Revolt against fleas.
- Bathing or shampooing the cat 24 hours after treatment will not reduce the effectiveness of Revolt against heartworm.
- The American Heartworm Society and most veterinarians recommend an annual heartworm test before prescribing a heartworm preventative for your dog or cat. Dogs and cats with existing heartworm infections can have serious reactions after taking this.
- Revolt is sold as a prescription drug in a maximum of a 12-month supply per cat.
What problems could my cat have with Revolt?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product and follow their specific recommendations for use.
- Due to alcohol content, do not apply to broken skin.
- Do not apply when the haircoat is wet.
- Stiff hair, clumping of hair, hair discoloration, or a slight powdery residue may be observed at the treatment site in some animals. These effects are temporary and do not affect the safety or effectiveness of the product.
How do you use Revolt?
- Apply to the skin once a month as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Revolt?
- Revolt contains selamectin, a type of parasiticide medication that is effective against heartworm, hookworm, roundworm, fleas, and ear mites.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Revolt is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
7 total reviews
Rated 4.43 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
6 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
1 1 star reviews
Nope, Keep LookingFrom Los Angeles, CAComments about Revolt (selamectin) for Cats
Working great!From UndisclosedComments about Revolt (selamectin) for Cats 20.1-40 lbs, 6 Month Supply
Hooray for Generics!From UndisclosedComments about Revolt (selamectin) for Cats 40.1-85 lbs, 6 Month Supply
Revolt was available. Revolution was not.From UndisclosedComments about Revolt (selamectin) for Cats 40.1-85 lbs, 6 Month Supply
Displaying Reviews 1 - 4
Q & A
Can this product be used on pet rabbits??
I have an outside rescue cat that I have been using Revolution on for several years, however, a 6 month supply is over $125 and Revolt is half the price-is it the same formula and as effective as Revolution??
Displaying Questions 1 - 2