What is VetClassics Cardiovascular Support for Dogs?
- Cardiovascular Support is a nutritional supplement designed to promote heart health and function.
- It contains a blend of natural herbs, antioxidants, and nutrients, including Coenzyme Q-10.
Why do dogs use Cardiovascular Support?
- Cardiovascular Support may promote healthy blood circulation, aid with oxygen transportation, and support heart muscle strength.
What else should I know about Cardiovascular Support?
- For use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks.
- Tasty flavored chewable tablet for easy dosing.
What problems could my dog have with Cardiovascular Support?
- Not for use with anticoagulants.
- Use with caution with ACE inhibitors, NSAID’s, and Aspirin.
- May be contraindicated in subjects with hypertension and anxiety.
- May be hypoglycemic.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Cardiovascular Support?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs up to 50 lbs, 1 tablet twice daily. Dogs 51 to 100 lbs, 2 tablets twice daily. Dogs over 100 lbs, 3 tablets twice daily.
What is in Cardiovascular Support?
- Active ingredients per 3 gram tablet: Ziziphus 210 mg, Hawthorn 158 mg, Taurine 105 mg, Dan Shen 105 mg, Siberian Ginseng 105 mg, L-carnitine 53 mg, Magnesium 26 mg, Grape Seed Extract 26 mg, Coenzyme Q-10 5 mg, Selenium 26 mcg, Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 53 IU.
- Inactive ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cardiovascular Support is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Cardiovascular Support?
- Dogs may use Cardiovascular Support for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Helping my dogFrom UndisclosedComments about Canine Cardiovascular Support 120 Chewable Tablets
Definitely buying this product againFrom UndisclosedComments about Canine Cardiovascular Support
I would buy this product againFrom undisclosedComments about Canine Cardiovascular Support
YesFrom undisclosedComments about Canine Cardiovascular Support
Q & A
Does this contain Taurine??
According to the manufacturer’s product label, Cardiovascular Chewable Tablets contain 105 mg of taurine per tablet.Verified Answer
I could not see the mg amount. My vet has recommended CO Q 10 - 10 mg.?
Canine Cardiovascular Support for Dogs contains 5 mg of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) per tablet. This product also contains minerals, vitamins, and herbal supplements as listed in the ingredient list from the manufacturer. Please consult with your veterinarian to determine appropriateness of this product for your pet’s well being!Verified Answer