What is Pyranha Pyrethrin Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Pyrethrin shampoo works double duty as a cleanser and an insecticide to help protect your dog or cat from annoying and dangerous pests.
Why do cats and dogs use Pyranha Pyrethrin Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- It works to control, repel and kill fleas, ticks, lice, mosquitoes, gnats, and flies. It also contains coconut conditioners to detangle and moisturize the hair coat.
What else should I know about Pyranha Pyrethrin Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Kills fleas, ticks, and lice.
- Rich in coconut conditioners.
- Adds moisture to pet's skin.
- This product has special disposal needs. Please contact your local waste disposal authority for assistance.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Pyranha Pyrethrin Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Please consult with your veterinarain before starting any new supplement.
How do you use Pyranha Pyrethrin Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Wet the pet and apply a generous amount of shampoo, working it well into the coat. For best results, the pet should be left in the lathered state for four to five minutes before rinsing with warm water. Do not reapply the product for 2 weeks.
What is in Pyranha Pyrethrin Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Active Ingredients:
- Pipernoyl Butoxide.......0.50%
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Pyranha Pyrethrin Shampoo for Dogs and Cats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
A must for my dogsFrom UndisclosedComments about Pyrethrin Shampoo
Q & A
How often can the shampoo be used safely??
According to the manufacturer, the product can be safely used every two weeks on your pet. This is because the active ingredient, pyrethrin, can dry out the skin and cause further itching and skin irritation. Speak with your veterinarian to determine if adding Pyrethrin Shampoo would be appropriate for your pet.Verified Answer
Please share the list of ingredients. Thank you.?
According to the product label the active ingredients are 0.5% piperonyl butoxide, technical [0.4% (butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and 0.1% related compounds] and 0.05% pyrethrins. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding the Pyrethrin Shampoo.Verified Answer