Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions:
OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel helps reduce the formation of plaque and tartar in your pet’s mouth. It acts as an invisible barrier to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the surface of the tooth. The tasteless, odorless formula is better tolerated by pets and has a quick and easy once a week application. Simply dip the applicator with gel and swab over the upper and lower gum lines at the base of teeth. Ideal as an at-home dental health plan, and can be used in conjunction with tooth brushing, dental diets and chews. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their recommendations for regular dental health exams for your pet. Each box contains 8 treatments with applicators.
Ingredients: hexetidine, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil
Directions for Use:
Apply ORAVET™ Plaque Prevention Gel once a week or as directed by your veterinarian to significantly reduce the formation of plaque and tartar.
Before applying ORAVET Plaque Prevention Gel, wipe any excess saliva from the front of your pet's teeth and gums, using a paper towel or a clean, dry cloth.
1. Peel back the protective cover from one tray of ORAVET Plaque Prevention Gel.
2. Put a generous amount of gel on the applicator.
3. While holding your pet's mouth closed, lift the upper lip on one side and spread the gel on the upper teeth and gums at the gum line. Note that it is only necessary to apply the gel to the front of the teeth and gums.
Now spread the gel on the lower teeth and gums at the gum line.
4. Repeat the same procedure on the other side.
5. Discard the applicator and any leftover gel.