What is Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats?
- Optima 365 is a coat supplement for dogs and cats that is designed to reduce shedding and dander.
Why is Optima 365 used for Dogs and Cats?
- Optima 365 promotes healthy skin and coat conditions with several active ingredients.
- It contains Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E.
- Optima 365 also contains biotin, copper, zinc, proline, and taurine.
- Optima365 is a palatable liquid that is easily mixed in your pet’s food.
What else should I know about Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats?
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Talk with your pet’s veterinarian before using this product and follow their specific recommendations for use.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats?
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
How do I use Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats?
- Shake well before each use.
- For dogs, administer 1 Tablespoon (15mL) to pet food once per day.
- For cats, administer 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5mL) to pet food once per day.
What is in Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats?
- Active Ingredients per Tablespoon (approx. 15 g): Linolenic acid (Omega 6) 1,100 mg, Gamma-linolenic acid (Omega 6) 33 mg, Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) 165 mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (Omega 3) 545 mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (Omega 3) 355 mg, Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 2,800 mg, Vitamin E 40mg, Taurine 27 mg, Magnesium 24 mg, Vitamin C 5mg, Zinc 4mg, Vitamin B7 (d-biotin) 1mg, Copper 0.5 mg, Folic Acid 0.2mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: water, phosphate salt, yeast, hydrolyzed poultry liver (enzymatic), hydrolyzed fish (enzymatic), corn starch, salt, polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate, sucralose, acacia gum, sodium benzoate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Optima 365 is a brand name. You will receive the exact product that you request.
Optima 365 is a great productFrom UndisclosedComments about Optima 365 Dog Formula, 16oz
Great Product for Your Fur Kids!From undisclosedComments about Optima 365
Great for my pugFrom GaComments about Optima 365
RAT TERRIER ( HER NAME APRIL)From Garland, TX 75043, USAComments about Optima 365
Q & A
Both of my cats hate the taste of this when I put it on their food. Is there any harm to put the Omega in a syringe to give to my cats??
It is not harmful for your cat to administer Optima 365 to your cat through a syringe.Verified Answer
Dosing instructions start at 3 Tbsp per 26 lb dog. How much for 6 lb dog? Is there a history of any adverse affects while administering this supplement to a dog??
According to the manufacturer, dogs under 25 lb should receive 1 tablespoon with a feeding once per day. There are no known side effects of this medication according to the manufacturer, but you should talk to your veterinarian if there are any further questions or concerns.Verified Answer
Do you carry this in the gallon size and what's the price of it? Thanks Nicole?
We do not carry the gallon size. The only size we have is the 16oz. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
I want to purchase Optima 365 chewable tablets for my dog, where can I purchase them?
The chewable tablets have been discontinued. The only form of the Optima 365 is the liquid form. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
My sister's cat got into the dog's Optima365 Dog Formula. The formula was on the dog'sfood and the cat was licking it off. The cat has never been interested in the dog foodbefore. What are the risks to the cat? Thank You?
Dori, The Optima 365 dog formula is stated by the manufacturer to be for dogs only, however the ingredients in the dog formula are very similar to the ingredients in the cat formula and are considered interchangeable. This scenario should not pose any risk to your cat. Inform your veterinarian of any unlikely side effects or changes in behavior that may develop. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer