What is OcluVet Ophthalmic Solution for Dogs and Cats?
- OcluVet is a nutritional and lubricant eye drop.
- OcluVet is formulated with six active ingredients, including N-Acetylcarosine. These ingredients promote ocular health and clarity.
Why is OcluVet given to cats and dogs?
- The unique mix of six different nutrients in Ocluvet Lubricant Eye Drops help repair damage in the eye and prevent opacity and cataracts from forming.
- Ocluvet is a nutraceutical that also lubricates the eyes for greater comfort.
What else should I know about OcluVet?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with OcluVet?
- Cease use and consult your veterinarian if your dog or cat experiences eye redness or discomfort for more than 72 hours.
- Do not touch the bottle tip to any surface during application.
How do you use OcluVet?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for initial administration: Apply 1 drop to the eye 3 times daily for 6 to 8 weeks.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for maintenance: To maintain ocular clarity, apply 1 drop to the eye once daily.
What is in OcluVet?
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate (as a buffering agent), N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine, Purified L-Carnosine, Glutathione, Cysteine Ascorbate, L-Taurine, Riboflavin Mono-Phosphate, Propylene Glycol (0.2%).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- OcluVet is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the OcluVet?
- Dogs and cats may use OcluVet for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes OcluVet?
- OcluVet is made by the manufacturer Advanced Scientific LLC.
I'm going to purchase this product again!From undisclosedComments about OcluVet Ophthalmic Solution
Pretty GoodFrom Montpelier VTComments about OcluVet Ophthalmic Solution
Q & A
Can this be used in addition to tobramycin ophthalmic solution, usp??
OcluVet is a lubricating eyedrop which contains six active antioxidants for ocular health and clarity. Typically if more than one eye drop is used, it’s recommended to space apart administration of the eye drops by at least 5 minutes or whatever time your veterinarian determines is most appropriate. Before beginning administration of OcluVet for your pet, please consult with your veterinarian to determine if it’s appropriate to use in combination with tobramycin ophthalmic solution.Verified Answer
How does the product work on cats? I don't see any reviews. Will this burn in the eye? Besides cataracts what else is it good for??
how long does it take to see improvement using this product??
Improvement has been reported after 5 days. However, most report a noticeable difference after the full eight weeks of treatment. The rate of improvement will likely not be the same in each case. Please contact your veterinarian with additional questions or concerns regarding this solution.Verified Answer
How can these ingredients, remove cloudiness in the eyes? just herbs& sodium hydrogen carbonate.?
happy1, Ocluvet is a nutraceutical comprised of antioxidants and vitamins. This over-the-counter eye lubricant is designed to help stop the formation of damaging proteins that can cloud the eye while supporting the processes that repair the eye. The manufacturer doesn't provide specific details as it relates to the mechanism of removing the cloudiness formed in the eye(s). For guidance in choosing the appropriate supplement specific to your pet’s eye condition contact your veterinarian. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer