What are Novox Carprofen Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
- Carprofen is a prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine that relieves stiff, aching joints in dogs.
Why do dogs use Novox Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Prescription Novox Carprofen is a safe, effective medication for relieving pain and inflammation in dogs.
- This non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine is designed to reduce swelling and pain as a result of arthritis, surgery, or joint problems.
- Treating your dog with Carprofen can help him get back to a better quality of life.
What else should I know about Novox Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Reduces pain and inflammation due to arthritis and joint problems.
- Relives pain and swelling due to surgery.
- Chewable Tablets for easy administration.
What problems could my dog have with Novox Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Most dogs tolerate carprofen well, but some dogs develop stomach ulcers, kidney problems, and liver problems. Your veterinarian will test your dog's blood regularly to check for these side effects.
- Contact your veterinarian if you notice side effects such as increased appetite, decreased appetite, vomiting, changes in bowel movements, changes in behavior or activity level, incoordination, weakness, seizures, aggression, changes in drinking, changes in urination, or jaudice.
How do you use Novox Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Carprofen Chewable Tablets may be given with or without food. Giving carprofen with food may reduce stomach upset.
What is in Novox Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Carprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that reduces swelling and pain.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Novox is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Novox Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Dogs may use Novox Caprofen Chewable Tablets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Comments about Novox (carprofen) Chewable Tablets
My dog has been on this med for a long time however this was the first time I have ordered from Vetrx. Order was here within a week. So far so good.
Are they flavored tablets to make them more palatable to my dog??
- Asked by Cheryl
Verified Reply - VetRxDirect According to the manufacturer, Novox Chewable Tablets are liver flavored.
Is there xylitol in this medicine??
- Asked by Barb
Verified Reply - VetRxDirect The manufacturer states that there is no xylitol in the medication.
Where is this medication manufactured??
- Asked by Linda
my dog takes half a tablet twice a day.Are these easy to break in half?
- Asked by Linda
Verified Reply - We recommend purchasing a pill splitter as these tablets are not easy to break. When splitting the tablets, only split one each day. Give the first half of that split tablet for the 1st dose and give the other half for the 2nd dose of the day. These tablets are available in 25 mg, 75 mg, and 100 mg.
Open Reply - anonymous Yes they are very easy to break-they r scored