Neat Treats Soft Chews
Starting At $3.51
Neat Treats Soft Chews
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are Neat Treats by Vet One for Dogs and Cats?
- Neat Treats are soft, chewable treats that are high-protein, low-fat, and gluten-free. are free of gluten.
- These delicious treats are made with real chicken, potato flour, and molasses.
- Neat Treats takes rewarding your pet to the next level by making it healthy and delicious!
What else should I know about Neat Treats?
- Neat Treats for Cats have added taurine for heart and eye health support.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Neat Treats?
- Neat Treats are intended for supplemental feeding only.
How do you use Neat Treats?
- Feed as a treat as recommended by your veterinarian.
What is in Neat Treats?
Neat Treats for Cats
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein min 23%, Crude Fat min 4%, Crude Fat max 7%, Crude Fiber max 2%, Moisture max 32%, Taurine min 0.15%.
- Ingredients: Chicken Liver, Skinless Chicken, Potato Flour, Chicken By-Product Meal, Glycerin, Cane Molasses, Potato Starch, Lecithin, Salt, Taurine, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Mixed Tocophenols, Propyl Paraben, Sorbic Acid.
Neat Treats for Dogs
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min 23%, Crude Fat min 4%, Crude Fat max 7%, Crude Fiber max 2%, Moisture max 32%.
- Ingredients: Chicken Liver, Skinless Chicken, Potato Flour, Chicken By-Product Meal, Glycerin, Cane Molasses, Potato Starch, Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Mixed Tocophenols, Propyl Paraben, Sorbic Acid.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Neat Treats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Neat Treats?
- Dogs and cats may use Neat Treats for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Neat Treats?
- Neat Treats are made by the manufacturer Vet One.
39 total reviews
Rated 4.90 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
36 5 star reviews
2 4 star reviews
1 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Most Liked Positive Review
Great for giving pills!
Our 12 y/o golden takes daily joint supplements, and since discovering Neat Treats, it's no longer the messy, cumbersome production w/peanut butter it used to be. Pills easily slide inside, we no longer skip a dose, and dog loves them!
Most Liked Negative Review
Not the tastiest
I reviewed previously, but since then my cats have completely turned up their noses at these treats. What I do like them for is pilling. I cut up my boy's plavix into quarters, and, since they taste absolutely awful if bitten, I put them in a capsule. To keep the size small I only use the small end of a capsule and then "plug" the end with a piece of this treat. It's more rubbery than pill dough or a pill pocket, so it doesn't soften the pill inside. I push it as far as it will go using the capsule kind of like a cookie cutter on a flattened piece of this treat - it squishes around the cut tablet and on top of it. The capsule is then stiff and the end plugged. I wrap this little gem in my boy's favorite pill dough and we're set. :) (Yes, a bit of work in front of the tv, but worth it to not have to pill him or bite into a nasty tasting pill).
Tasty treats!From UndisclosedComments about Neat Treats Soft Chews for Dogs, 4oz BagMy dog loves them.
Training treatsFrom UndisclosedComments about Neat Treats Soft Chews for Dogs, 4oz BagEasy to give to the dog, nice training tool, quick treat for job well done
Treat your furry child with Neat Treats!From UndisclosedComments about Neat Treats Soft Chews for Dogs, 4oz BagMy dog Rocket has enjoyed Soft Chews treats for several years. I first discovered Soft Chews at my Vet's office Woodhaven Clinic in Edmonds Washington. Knowing that they are safe & healthy makes me confident in giving them to my special boy Rocket (he is a Brussels Griffon)
Neat TreatsFrom UndisclosedComments about Neat Treats Soft Chews for Dogs, 4oz BagGood nutritional treat and a good size for giving treats.
Soft and loved by dogsFrom UndisclosedComments about Neat Treats Soft Chews for Dogs, 4oz BagThese are soft and great to hide medicine. The dogs love them.
"yum!" - Pablo and SidFrom UndisclosedComments about Neat Treats Soft Chews for Cats, 3.5oz BagThe cats love them, what more can I say 😊
DeliciousFrom UndisclosedComments about Neat Treats Soft Chews for Cats, 3.5oz BagThis is a new product for my cat....she loves them🐯
Fat cat looks for them.From SacramentoComments about Neat Treats Soft ChewsWants treats, not food so much. A feral rescue, I buy more treats for him than me. It shows. Dash is a fishy 🐟 eater, not so big on poultry 🐓, but he likes these. Shocker!!! Prices are killing me but leaner and soft are Dash's choice. Thank you.
Great for training aid/rewardFrom UndisclosedComments about Neat Treats Soft ChewsVet recommended product via a sample pack. Great to use as a training/reward treat. Just the right size and my dog loves them.
Excellent dog treat/rewardFrom UndisclosedComments about Neat Treats Soft Chews for Dogs, 4oz BagWe got a sample pack of these treats from the vet and our dog loved them. They are the perfect size for a treat as part of dog training or for a reward.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
What is the carbohydrate percentage on an as fed basis for the feline Lean Treats??
Per the manufacturer, Neat Treats have 0.43% carbohydrate on an as fed basis.Verified Answer
The Neat Treats I just received have such a strong lavender or medicine smell to them that my dog won't even touch them. He loves these treats and I have bought lots of bags in the past and they were fine. Do you know if something changed with these??
Please contact our pharmacy directly so we can assist you.Verified Answer
Does these treats come in bigger bags? Thank you?
Neat treats are not currently available in a larger size.Verified Answer
Where is this product made/manufactured??
Neat Treats are manufactured by Vet One which is located in the United States in Boise, Idaho. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
How long do these stay fresh!? I want to buy in bulk but don't want them to go bad. What do you suggest.?
Unfortunately, the bags do not have expiration dates on them. We have tried to contact the manufacturer but they could not provide that information either. Generally, with other treats we carry, the expiration is around a year. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
When will these be availabe?
These are currently on a manufacturer back order so we are unsure of when these will be available again. As soon as we do receive more in stock, we will update the website. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 6