What is Myos Canine Muscle Formula with BCAA Vet Strength Formula for Dogs?
- Myos Vet Strength Canine Muscle Formula with BCAA supports optimal muscle health and strength in dogs of all sizes.
- This all-natural, steroid-free supplement is clinically proven to build muscle and prevent muscle loss for improved recovery.
- Myos Vet Strength Formula requires a veterinary prescription.
Why do dogs use Myos Vet Strength?
- Myos Vet Strength Formula may reduce muscle atrophy and weakness caused by the natural aging process, for better mobility and endurance.
- The active ingredients also help promote cognitive, vision, bone, and skin health for dogs.
What else should I know about Myos Vet Strength?
- One scoop is equal to one level tablespoon and contains 3 grams of powder.
- Scoop is included.
What problems could my dog have with Myos Vet Strength?
- Discuss all supplements and prescriptions with your veterinarian before starting to give Myos Vet Strength.
How do you use Myos Vet Strength?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Small dogs up to 24 lbs, 1 scoop daily. Medium dogs 24 to 49 lbs, 2 scoops daily. Large Dogs 50 lbs and over, 4 scoops daily.
- If giving more than 1 scoop per day, it is recommended to evenly split the dosage between morning and evening, giving Myos with the dog’s food.
What is in Myos Vet Strength?
- The main ingredient, Fortetropin, is a bioactive ingredient made from fertilized egg yolks using a patented process.
- Fortetropin encourages lean muscle mass and growth in dogs.
- Fortetropin is also a natural source of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Myos Vet Strength Muscle Formula contains additional branched-chain amino acids (BCCA's) for added muscle support.
- These include L-leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-valine.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Myos is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Myos Vet Strength?
- Dogs may use Myos Vet Strength for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
In process but improvingFrom UndisclosedComments about MYOS VET Strength Canine Muscle Formula with BCAA
EPI GSD trialsFrom UndisclosedComments about MYOS VET Strength Canine Muscle Formula with BCAA
I would purchase this product againFrom UndisclosedComments about MYOS VET Strength Canine Muscle Formula with BCAA
Q & A
My dog has a chicken allergy. Will he be able to use MYOS??
According to the manufacturer, it is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before using this supplement for dogs with allergies. It is more likely that dogs with an egg allergy may encounter a problem. MYOS Vet Formula is made with 100% fertilized chicken egg yolk, and does not contain any chicken (animal) components.Verified Answer
I'm wondering how many "scoops" are in the 15.5 oz container. We have a 62 pound lab mix, so we use 4 scoops per day.?
According to the manufacturer, 1 scoop contains 3 grams of powder. Since the container contains 15.5oz or 440 grams of powder, the entire container would contain approximately 146 scoops.Verified Answer
what is dosage and frequency??
According to the manufacturer’s label, small breed dogs up to 24 lbs should receive 1 scoop daily, medium breed dogs 25-49 lbs 2 scoops daily, and large breed dogs 50+ lbs 4 scoops daily. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian to determine if the manufacturer’s directions are appropriate for your dog’s needs.Verified Answer