Keratolux Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
Keratolux shampoo helps relieve excessive oil, scales, and crusts on the skin surface or dogs, cats, and horses. It works as an antiseborrheic and keratolytic to help aid in the treatment of certain skin conditions. Keratolux contains salicylic acid, zinc, and pyridoxine that work to help regulate the skin’s production of sebum and skin cells. It also includes the use of spherulites, an encapsulation system, that makes the ingredients continue to work longer after application, and a natural skin barrier, to help protect against damage. Keratolux is a tar free shampoo that cleanses the skin without irritation. Available in 8oz and 16oz bottles.
- Helps reduce scaling, crusting and excessive oiliness
- Helps improve certain skin conditions
- Long lasting ingredients
- Anti-adhesive, anti-irritant formula
- Contains natural skin barrier
Keratolux Shampoo Ingredients:
- Active ingredient: Piroctone Olamine 0.5% w/w
- Inactive ingredients: Alkylpolyglucoside, Butylene Glycol, Coco-Betaine, d-Galactose, d-Mannose, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, l-Rhamnose, Laureth-2, PEG-90Glyceryl Isostearate, Peumus boldus Leaf Extract, Purified Water, Pyridoxine HCl, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Salicylate, Spirea ulmaria Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin F, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate.
Best allergy shampoo!From UndisclosedComments about Keratolux Shampoo
Poodle Has Hair Again!!From Dallas, TX, USAComments about Keratolux Shampoo
pleasant fragrance, best of all it works.From New York, USAComments about Keratolux Shampoo
Q & A
Are there any other shampoos that you sell that are similar to the Keratolux Shampoo??
Please reach out to your veterinarian to determine the best skin and coat product for your cat or dog.Verified Answer
Is this a prescription medication??
Keratolux does not require a prescription.Verified Answer