Iverhart Plus Flavored Chewables for Dogs Rx
Iverhart Plus Flavored Chewables for Dogs
For strong, effective, economical protection from heartworm, roundworms and hookworms, talk to your veterinarian about Iverhart Plus chewables for your dog. Iverhart Plus is an alternative to Heartgard Plus and Tri-Heart Plus.
- Treats and controls heartworm, roundworms and hookworms
- Pork liver flavor chewables dogs love
- Convenient monthly dosing
Generic Iverhart Plus combines the same active ingredients as the brand name heartworm medications but at a lower cost. This monthly medicine is an anthelmintic (dewormer), which blends Ivermectin to control heartworm with Pyrantel pamoate to kill hookworms and roundworms. Because the chewable tablets are pork liver flavored, Iverheart Plus is ideal for dogs that are sensitive to beef products and can’t take some of the beef-flavored brand name medications.
- Looking for Iverhart Max Soft Chews for Dogs?
What you should know about Iverhart Plus:
- Active ingredients: ivermectin, pyrantel pamoate
- Safe for dogs 6 weeks of age and older and for pregnant and breeding females.
- Some herding breeds may be more sensitive to this medication. Discuss this with your veterinarian.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
Iverhart Plus is sold as a prescription drug in a maximum of a 12 month supply per dog per year. To buy the same size for more than one dog, add the total of what you need to the cart. You can split the amount to different dogs in checkout.
Most veterinarians require and the American Heartworm Society recommends an annual heartworm test before prescribing Iverhart Plus heartworm preventive for your pet. Talk with your pet's veterinarian for more information and to find the best insect and parasite preventatives to complement Iverhart Plus.