What are Iverhart Max Soft Chews for Dogs?
- Iverhart Max is a prescription heartworm and dewormer medication for dogs.
- It contains three active ingredients to prevent heartworm disease and intestinal parasite infections: Ivermectin, Pyrantel Pamoate, and Praziquantel.
Why do dogs use Iverhart Max?
- Iverhart Max prevents heartworms and treats and controls roundworm, hookworm, and tapeworms.
What else should I know about Iverhart Max?
- Iverhart Max soft chews provide one month of protection with one chew.
- Chews are bacon flavored, with a chicken protein base.
- For use in dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Active ingredients: Ivermectin, Pyrantel Pamoate, Praziquantel.
- Looking for Iverhart Plus Flavored Chewables?
- The American Heartworm Society and most veterinarians recommend an annual heartworm test before prescribing a heartworm preventative for your dog. Dogs with existing heartworm infections can have serious reactions after taking this.
- Talk with your veterinarian for more information and to find the best flea and tick preventative to complement this product.
- Iverhart Max is sold as a prescription drug in a maximum of a 12-month supply per dog per year.
- To buy the same size for more than one dog, add what you need to the cart. You can split the amount to different dogs in checkout!
- Contact your local waste management about the safe disposal of Interceptor. It can be very toxic to fish and wildlife.
What problems could my dog have with Iverhart Max?
- Keep out of reach of other animals. Overdoses can also be serious. Contact your veterinarian if you suspect an overdose.
- Contact your veterinarian immediately if you see neurologic signs such as coma, weakness, clumsiness, dilated pupils, trembling, excessive drooling, or if your dog presses its head against the wall.
How do you use Iverhart Max?
- It is best if your dog chews the Iverhart Max before swallowing. If your dog normally swallows treats whole without chewing, you may break the chews into pieces to feed your dog or add them to a small amount of food. Discuss your options with your veterinarian.
What is in Iverhart Max?
- Iverhart Max contains three parasiticides: Ivermectin, Pyrantel Pamoate, and Praziquantel.
- Ivermectin and Pyrantel Pamoate control and kill certain parasites like heartworms, hookworrms, and roundworms.
- Praziquantel works to kill tapeworms.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Iverhart Max is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Iverhart Max?
- Dogs may use Iverhart Max for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Exactly what I neededFrom UndisclosedComments about Iverhart Max Soft Chews for Dogs
Q & A
Is there an expiration date for the Iverhart Max chewable tablets? Can I get the same product in a hard tablet that is scored??
Currently, Iverhart Max is only available from the manufacturer in the soft chews. The expiration date for Iverhart Max is provided by the manufacturer and is printed on the packaging.Verified Answer
Why can't Iverhart MAX medicine be obtained in a 12 month supply like it used to be??
As per the manufacturer, Iverhart Max Soft Chews for Dogs have never been offered in a 12 month supply, It is possible with approval of the veterinarian, to order 2 boxes of the 6 month supply to equal a 12 month supply, assuming the current expiration date allows a 12 month supply upon ordering. For questions related to the expiration date of Iverhart Max Soft Chews currently in stock, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 866.761.6578 or by using the chat window found at the bottom of any page. Contact information is available on our site at: https://www.vetrxdirect.com/contact. Please be aware that inventory and corresponding expiration dates can change rapidly.Verified Answer