Interceptor Plus Chewables Rx
Interceptor Plus Chewables for Dogs
Interceptor Plus is a broad spectrum, parasite prevention for dogs. Interceptor Plus prevents heartworm disease and controls infection of several intestinal worms, all in a tasty chew. It contains milbemycin oxime and praziquantel for prescription strength protection. It kills tapeworms, whipworms, hookworms, roundworms and prevents reinfection. Interceptor Plus provides 1 full month of protection and comes in a flavored chewable that’s easier to give. For use in dogs weighing two pounds and over, six weeks of age and older. Available in five sizes: 2 to 8 lbs, 8.1 to 25 lbs, 25.1 to 50 lbs, 50.1 to 100 lbs, Over 100 lbs.
- Looking for Interceptor Flavor Tabs for Dogs and Cats?
What you should know about Interceptor Plus Chewables:
- Active ingredients: praziquantel and milbemycin
- Read and follow the prescription label carefully for storage information, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
- Give the exact amount prescribed and only as often as directed.
- Do not skip doses or stop giving the medication without consulting your veterinarian.
Interceptor Plus is sold as a prescription drug in a maximum of a 12 month supply per dog per year. To buy the same size for more than one dog, add what you need to the cart. You can split the amount to different dogs in checkout.
Most veterinarians require and the American Heartworm Society recommends an annual heartworm test before prescribing Interceptor Plus heartworm preventive for your pet. Talk with your pet's veterinarian for more information and to find the best insect and parasite preventatives to complement Interceptor Plus.