HexaDerm Max Shampoo
Starting At $14.52
HexaDerm Max Shampoo
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is HexaDerm Max Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- HexaDerm Max is a medicated shampoo that helps reduce bacterial activity and aid in the treatment of skin conditions.
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo contains MicroSilver BG, which works to break down biofilms to destroy growing bacteria and yeast.
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo also includes ceramides to support and restore the natural lipid barrier of the skin.
Why is HexaDerm Max Shampoo used for cats and dogs?
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo is an antiseptic shampoo that supports healthy skin and manages certain skin conditions responsive to Chlorhexidine.
- With 4% chlorhexidine, HexaDerm provides protection against bacteria, yeast, and fungi that cause skin infections.
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo features a deep cleansing and deodorizing action with a soap-free formula.
What else should I know about HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Wash hands after using HexaDerm Max.
- Do not allow your dog or cat to lick during bathing with HexaDerm Max to avoid ingestion.
How do you use HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply small quantities of shampoo from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Massage shampoo over pet’s body to ensure good contact with the skin. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water and repeat. May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for four weeks, then reduce to once a week.
What is in HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 4%.
- Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Nonoxynol 12, PEG 150 Distearate, Lauramine Oxide, PEG-5 Cocamide, Ethyl Glycol Distearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fluorphlogopite and Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, N-Octadecanoylphytosphingosine (Ceramide III) and MicroSilver.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- HexaDerm Max is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use HexaDerm Max Shampoo for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo is made by the manufacturer VetBiotek.
23 total reviews
Rated 4.78 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
21 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
1 1 star reviews
Most Liked Positive Review
BACTERIAL YEAST INFECTION CURE
My dog has had a bacterial fungal infection for 3-4yrs now. After countless visits to the vet and lots of money in the toilet, I finally took my pup to the animal dermatologist. This shampoo is what he prescribed and boy did it work AMAZINGLY!!!! For the first time in forever, she finally fat rid of that awful yeast smell. That smell had gotten so bad that she wasn't allowed in any of the bedrooms. I even bought new living room furniture because the others I had just felt dirty. Her hair is actually growing back and she smells soooo good. Her skin doesn't resemble elephant skin anymore either, it's super soft, and the Itching has stopped completely because there are no soaps it in to dry her skin out. I've already used 1.5 bottles in the last 3 wks and am going to order 2 more. I SWEAR BY THIS SHAMPOO FOR MY BABY GIRL! Thank you Hexaderm!!!
Most Liked Negative Review
Got this for the health of my female Brittany, it backfired, hive city, bumps, redness, large scabs developed on ear lobes, stomach, jaw area is extensive. Did not work for my dog, each dog I am sure is different, PM
Great shampoo for allergiesFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16ozShampoo works really well on his skin where he has a lot of allergies to just about everything., And this website had the best price!
This medicated shampoo really works fastFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16ozMy bulldog has very bad allergies and loses her hair. And the vet recommended it. It really helped her coat quickly
Helped my long coated SamoyedsFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16ozMillie develop Alopecia and had Staph infection after large circular epidermal collarette on her skin after analgesic patch was applied for ortho surgery. By using HexaDerm max shampoos for bathing got better without antibiotics for longer period
Great stuffFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16ozHelps immensely with dry skin
This shampoo is simply THE BEST!From UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16ozMy neighbor has known my Daisy May since she was 8 weeks old, and who is now soon to be 12 years old. My neighbor saw how Daisy was suffering with yeast sores all over her body and couldn't stop licking them as well as her paws. She gave me a new bottle of HydraDerm Max shampoo and told me to try it... I did and WOW!!! let me tell you!!! when Daisy's bath was done and only towel dried at this point - she ran and got her toys - THREW THEM IN THE AIR, ran around the house with a bounce in her stride. I've NEVER seen DAISY happy after a bath. From now on - HydraDerm MAX is the ONLY shampoo product that I will ever use! What was the difference for Daisy? This shampoo gave her RELIEF immediately.
Best anti-itch shampoo for the buck.From UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16ozSo far, the best anti-itch shampoo for the buck.
Good prices, fast shippingFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16ozThis shampoo, along with one other, was prescribed by my dog's dermatologist for his atopic dermatitis. Together they have alleviated about 80% of his itching, and the VetRxDirect price is about 1/2 that of the vet's office.
skinFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 8ozthis helped my dogs skin so much.
Happier petFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16ozI've been using this shampoo for two years now and it helped cure my dogs itchy flaky skin problem. He was losing hair and had scabs all over his body. This shampoo has been hard to get because suppliers run out of it for months at a time so I've bought the larger bottle and reorder before it runs out.
Excellent Product!From UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max ShampooWe have been using this shampoo for over a year on our 13 year old schnauzer with excellent results. It was originally recommended by a veterinarian dermatologist for his recurring skin rashes. I would highly recommend this product.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Can I use this for chin acne on a 14 week kitten? It was prescribed for my 3 year old 6 pound exotic short hair cat. She has a skin issue.?
HexaDerm Max Shampoo combines a proprietary formulation of Chlorhexidine and MicroSilver BGTM for enhanced antiseptic and antibiotic activity. Ceramide III helps support healthy skin. The ingredients in HexaDerm Max Shampoo are typically not used to treat feline chin acne. When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes, including the mouth. If ingested in small quantities, your kitten may experience mild nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. According to the manufacturer, there is no minimum age recommendation for this product. Instructions on application frequency and duration of use will depend on the condition of the individual animal. It is recommended that you contact your veterinarian to determine if this product would be safe and effective for your kitten.Verified Answer
How much of this product do I use per bath? Thank you.?
The manufacturer recommends that the amount of shampoo should be just enough to cover the skin so the product can work. Because it is a medicated shampoo, it may not be overly sudsy or create a rich lather. They also recommend letting it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing for best results.Verified Answer
How long do I have to leave this product on the dog during a bath??
HexaDerm Max Shampoo should be massaged thoroughly into your pet's skin and haircoat and sit for a period of 5-10 minutes before rinsing.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3