What is HexaDerm Max Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- HexaDerm Max is a medicated shampoo that helps reduce bacterial activity and aid in the treatment of skin conditions.
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo contains MicroSilver BG, which works to break down biofilms to destroy growing bacteria and yeast.
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo also includes ceramides to support and restore the natural lipid barrier of the skin.
Why is HexaDerm Max Shampoo used for cats and dogs?
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo is an antiseptic shampoo that supports healthy skin and manages certain skin conditions responsive to Chlorhexidine.
- With 4% chlorhexidine, HexaDerm provides protection against bacteria, yeast, and fungi that cause skin infections.
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo features a deep cleansing and deodorizing action with a soap-free formula.
What else should I know about HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Wash hands after using HexaDerm Max.
- Do not allow your dog or cat to lick during bathing with HexaDerm Max to avoid ingestion.
How do you use HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply small quantities of shampoo from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Massage shampoo over pet’s body to ensure good contact with the skin. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water and repeat. May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for four weeks, then reduce to once a week.
What is in HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 4%.
- Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Nonoxynol 12, PEG 150 Distearate, Lauramine Oxide, PEG-5 Cocamide, Ethyl Glycol Distearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fluorphlogopite and Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, N-Octadecanoylphytosphingosine (Ceramide III) and MicroSilver.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- HexaDerm Max is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use HexaDerm Max Shampoo for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes HexaDerm Max Shampoo?
- HexaDerm Max Shampoo is made by the manufacturer VetBiotek.
Most Liked Positive Review
BACTERIAL YEAST INFECTION CURE
Most Liked Negative Review
Great shampoo for allergiesFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16oz
This medicated shampoo really works fastFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16oz
Helped my long coated SamoyedsFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16oz
Great stuffFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16oz
This shampoo is simply THE BEST!From UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16oz
Best anti-itch shampoo for the buck.From UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16oz
Good prices, fast shippingFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16oz
skinFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 8oz
Happier petFrom UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo 16oz
Excellent Product!From UndisclosedComments about HexaDerm Max Shampoo
Q & A
I need this product for my English Bulldog. It has worked perfectly to prevent any skin problems. Please tell me when you will have it back in stock.?
Unfortunately, this product is on back order from the manufacturer at this time (10/25/2023). We hope to get it back in stock, but we do not know when that will be. If you would like to see if we have any more specific information available about the availability of this product, you can contact our pharmacy via email at [email protected].Verified Answer
Can I use this for chin acne on a 14 week kitten? It was prescribed for my 3 year old 6 pound exotic short hair cat. She has a skin issue.?
HexaDerm Max Shampoo combines a proprietary formulation of Chlorhexidine and MicroSilver BGTM for enhanced antiseptic and antibiotic activity. Ceramide III helps support healthy skin. The ingredients in HexaDerm Max Shampoo are typically not used to treat feline chin acne. When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes, including the mouth. If ingested in small quantities, your kitten may experience mild nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. According to the manufacturer, there is no minimum age recommendation for this product. Instructions on application frequency and duration of use will depend on the condition of the individual animal. It is recommended that you contact your veterinarian to determine if this product would be safe and effective for your kitten.Verified Answer
How much of this product do I use per bath? Thank you.?
The manufacturer recommends that the amount of shampoo should be just enough to cover the skin so the product can work. Because it is a medicated shampoo, it may not be overly sudsy or create a rich lather. They also recommend letting it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing for best results.Verified Answer
How long do I have to leave this product on the dog during a bath??
HexaDerm Max Shampoo should be massaged thoroughly into your pet's skin and haircoat and sit for a period of 5-10 minutes before rinsing.Verified Answer