Heartgard PLUS Chewables for Dogs Rx
Heartgard PLUS Chewables for Dogs (ivermectin and pyrantel) by Merial
It’s easy to protect Lucky or Max from heartworm disease and other dangerous parasites with Heartgard PLUS for Dogs.
- Effectively kills heartworm, hookworm, and roundworm
- Tasty chewables dogs love
- Convenient once-a-month dosing
- Safe for dogs six weeks and older, pregnant and breeding females
Prevention is key to fighting heartworm in dogs. Heartgard PLUS for Dogs stops the disease before it starts by killing heartworm larvae. The powerful FDA-approved chemicals Ivermectin and Pyrantel kill and control heartworm plus other disease-causing parasites including hookworm and roundworm, but are proven safe for dogs 6 weeks and older. Dogs love the chewables so dosing is easy. Heartgard PLUS for Dogs is usually prescribed in 6 or 12-month supplies.
- Looking for Dog Heartgard Chewables for Dogs (ivermectin)?
- Looking for Heartgard Tablets for Dogs (unflavored) (ivermectin)?
What you should know about Heartgard PLUS for Dogs:
- Your dog's veterinarian may order a heartworm test before prescribing this medication.
- Talk with your dog's veterinarian about the right dosage for your dog.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
Heartgard PLUS is sold as a prescription drug in a maximum of a 12 month supply per dog per year. To buy the same size for more than one dog, add the total of what you need to the cart. You can split the amount to different dogs in checkout.
Most veterinarians require - and the American Heartworm Society recommends - an annual heartworm test before prescribing Heartgard PLUS heartworm preventive for your pet. Talk with your pet's veterinarian for more information and to find the best insect and parasite preventatives to complement Heartgard PLUS.