What are Grinders Dental Chews for Dogs?
- Grinders Dental Chews help keep your dog’s teeth clean and maintain good oral hygiene.
- Grinders are designed as a tasty treat for your dog and are great as a part of a dental health routine.
- Grinders contain natural peppermint flavor and parsley to help fight bad breath.
Why are Grinders used for dogs?
- Grinders help reduce bacteria in the mouth as well as plaque and tartar formation on the teeth and gums with a proprietary blend of ingredients.
What else should I know about Grinders?
- Grinders are tasty and appealing to pets, freshening breath, targeting bacteria and plaque, and reducing tartar buildup.
- Grinders have a hypoallergenic formula with low sodium content and are wheat and gluten free.
- Store at room temperature.
How do you use Grinders?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give 1 to 2 chews daily, after meals or as desired.
What is in Grinders?
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min 12%, Crude Fat min 2%, Crude Fiber max 3%, Moisture max 10%.
- Active ingredients: Natural Peppermint, Anise Seeds, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (HMP), Peppermint Flavor, ANM Complex Oral Care, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Parsley Powder.
- Inactive ingredients: Rice Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Water, Synthetic Cheese Flavor, Lecithin, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Gelatin, Sorbic Acid, Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol Acetate), Calcium Propionate, Ascorbic Acid, Safflower oil.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Grinders is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Grinders?
- Dogs may use Grinders for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Grinders?
- Grinders are made by the manufacturer Animal Pharmaceuticals.
Loving the breath from Grinders dental chews!From UndisclosedComments about Grinders Dental Chews
Q & A
Where are these dental chews made??
Grinders dental chews are made in the United States by Animal PharmaceuticalsVerified Answer
Is this product hypoallergenic? I have a dog that is now on a strict hypoallergenic diet- no animal products and no flavorings that are not natural.?
According to the manufacturer, Grinders Dental Chews are hypoallergenic.Verified Answer