120 Chewable Tablets
Starting At $59.99
In StockQualifies for free shipping
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is GCM Plus Hip and Joint Support for Dogs?
- GCM Plus is a joint support supplement for dogs that helps promote hip and joint health and flexibility.
- Each chewable tablet contains glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, Manganese, and Vitamins C and E.
Why is GCM Plus used for dogs?
- GCM Plus may reduce the discomfort associated with arthritis and may help encourage joint flexibility or mobility.
What problems could my dog have with GCM Plus?
- GCM Plus is recommended for dogs two years and older.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
How do you use GCM Plus?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Give with food or after your dog has eaten to reduce gastrointestinal upset.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for maintenance: Dogs up to 25 lbs, 1/4 tablet twice daily. Dogs 26 to 49 lbs, 1/2 tablet twice daily. Dogs 50 to 100 lbs, 3/4 tablet twice daily. Dogs over 100 lbs, 1 tablet twice daily.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for initial 4 to 6 weeks of administation: Double the daily maintenance amount.
What is in GCM Plus?
- Active ingredients per 3.6 gram tablet: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) 400 mg, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganese Ascorbate) 10 mg, Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 50 IU.
- Inactive ingredients: Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dried Whey Solubles, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Salt, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- GCM Plus is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the GCM Plus?
- Dogs may use GCM Plus for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes GCM Plus?
- GCM Plus is made by the manufacturer VetClassics.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
good stuffFrom UndisclosedComments about GCM PLUSMy boxer is 9 years old and was starting to act like laying down and getting up was hard and painful . started him on these and now he acts like a puppy again .
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1