What are EZ-Med Pill Holes for Dogs?
- EZ-Med Pill Holes are soft, chewy, pill pods that take the stress out of giving medications to your dog.
- EZ-Med Pill Holes hide the odor and taste of capsules, tablets, or other pills.
- Dogs enjoy the flavor and treat!
Why are EZ-Med Pill Holes used for dogs?
- EZ-Med Pill Holes are designed to encapsulate and conceal tablets and capsules.
- EZ-Med Pill Holes are highly palatable treats that help you medicate your dog by concealing medicinal odors and taste.
- The chews have a hole in the center for the medication and can easily be shaped to cover tablets and capsules completely.
What else should I know about EZ-Med Pill Holes?
- Pill holes are similar in diameter, but vary in length. Select the size based on the size of the pill and the size of your dog.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my dog have with EZ-Med Pill Holes?
- Provide fresh water at all times.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How do you use EZ-Med Pill Holes?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Hold the pod with your thumb and forefinger. Inster the pill. Squeeze ends shut and feed.
What is in EZ-Med Pill Holes?
- Ingredients: Rice Flour, Glycerin, Natural Cheese, Brewer's Yeast, Starch, Lecithin, Corn Syrup, Safflower Oil, Peanut Butter Flavor, Purified Water, Natural Color, Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Ascorbic Acid.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EZ-Med Pill Holes is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the EZ-Med Pill Holes?
- Dogs may use EZ-Med Pill Holes for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.