What are Purina ProPlan's EN Gastroenteric Feline Formula and EN Gastroenteric Naturals Feline Formula for Cats?
- Purina ProPlan EN Gastroenteric and EN Gastroenteric NATURALS food are prescription diets for cats with digestive problems and gastrointestinal conditions.
- EN is designed with low levels of carbohydrates, high levels of protein, and moderate fat content to support intestinal health.
- EN may also reduce the development of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals in the urine.
- It's easy to digest formula has complete and balanced nutrition with additional B vitamins and chelated minerals.
- EN Gastroenteric NATURALS is specially made without corn, wheat, gluten, artificial colors, and artificial flavors for extra sensitive cats.
Why do cats use EN Gastroenteric food?
- EN may be prescribed for cats and kittens during times of diarrhea and vomiting, or diseases like gastritis, pancreatitis, or inflammatory bowel disease.
How do you use EN Gastroenteric food?
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in EN Gastroenteric food?
EN Gastroenteric Feline Formula Canned Food
- Calorie content: 151 kcal/can.
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein min 9.5%, Crude Fat min 4%, Crude Fiber max 2%, Moisture max 78%, Ash max 2.6%, Calcium (Ca) min 0.22%, Phosphorous (P) min 0.2%.
- Ingredients: Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient For Processing, Liver, Rice, Chicken Hearts, Soy Protein Isolate, Turkey, Oat Hulls, Calcium Gluconate, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Fish Oil, Inulin, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Taurine, Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Carrageenan, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D-3 Supplement.
EN Gastroenteric Feline Formula Dry Food
- About 19 cups per 6 lb bag and about 32 cups per 10 lb bag.
- Calorie content: 610 kcal/cup.
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein min 50%, Crude Fat min 16%, Crude Fiber max 3%, Moisture max 12%, Ash max 7.5%, Calcium (Ca) min 0.95%, Phosphorous (P) min 0.85%, Zinc (Zn) min 215 ppm, Vitamin A min 22,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E min 195 IU/kg, Taurine min 0.25%, Carbohydrate max 20%.
- Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphoric Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Powdered Cellulose, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Salt, Dried Colostrum, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Sodium Selenite.
EN Gastroenteric NATURALS Feline Formula Canned Food
- Calorie content: 169 kcal/can.
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein min 10%, Crude Fat min 4%, Crude Fiber max 1.5%, Moisture max 78%, Ash max 3%, Calcium (Ca) min 0.23%, Phosphorus (P) min 0.19%.
- Ingredients: Chicken hearts, liver, chicken, ocean whitefish, long grain rice, water sufficient for processing, sweet potatoes, oat hulls, inulin, fish oil, guar gum, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, carrageenan, taurine, salt, magnesium sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.
EN Gastroenteric NATURALS Feline Formula Dry Food
- About 20 cups per 6 lb bag and about 33 cups per 10 lb bag.
- Calorie content: 582 kcal/cup.
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein min 46%, Crude Fat min 16%, Crude Fiber max 3%, Moisture max 12%, Ash max 8.5%, Calcium (Ca) min 0.95%, Phosphorus (P) min 0.85%, Zinc (Zn) min 215 mg/kg, Vitamin A min 22,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E min 195 IU/kg, Taurine min 0.25%, Carbohydrate max 20%.
- Ingredients: Chicken meal, soy protein isolate, brewers rice, dried egg product, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, potato protein, brewers dried yeast, pea protein, natural flavor, cassava root flour, sodium caseinate, potassium chloride, dried whey, calcium carbonate, fish oil, phosphoric acid, sodium bisulfate, powdered cellulose, dried pumpkin, taurine, zinc proteinate, choline chloride, salt, dried colostrum, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E supplement, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, copper proteinate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EN Gastroenteric and EN Gastroenteric Naturals are brand names. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the EN Gastroenteric food?
- Cats may use EN Gastroenteric food for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Most Liked Positive Review
Going Down A Treat !
Most Liked Negative Review
Good for a sick tummyFrom undisclosedComments about EN Gastroenteric Feline Formula
Q & A
Is the canned version of this pate or gravy? Is this canned food also hypoallergenic??
The EN Gastroenteric canned formula is a pate, not a gravy. This diet is not labeled as a hypoallergenic formula.Verified Answer