What is Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine for Recovering Dogs?
- Emeraid Sustain is a liquid diet formula for dogs recovering from illness.
- Emeraid Sustain contains easily digested protein, antioxidants, amino acids, purified fiber, stabilized vitamins, chelated minerals, balanced electrolytes, hydrolyzed starch, and omega-3 fatty acids, and omega 6 fatty acids.
Why do dogs use Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- This highly digestible diet provides high energy and nutritional support for dogs recovering from illness, surgery, chronic disease, malabsorption, and digestive disorders.
- Emeraid Sustain can also be used to transition dogs from intensive care diets to regular food, and support underweight dogs.
- Designed for long-term nutritional support, this diet support lean body mass for all types of dogs.
What else should I know about Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Emeraid Sustain powdered formula is mixed with water for feeding.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
What problems could my dog have with Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Emeraid has been scientifically designed for extremely high digestibility. Avoid contamination. Contamination can cause harmful bacterial growth.
- Handle product carefully.
- Keep dry. Use clean, dry scoop.
- Do not cross contaminate with scoops used with non-Emeraid foods.
How do you use Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
- Standard mixing directions: Mix three and a half parts powder to two parts warm water 122°F (50°C). Stir until smooth.
- Use a syringe to draw up the mixture.
- Make fresh for each feeding and use immediately.
- When finished, flush and clean feeding syringe.
- Discard remaining food after each feeding.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What is in Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Ingredients: Cooked chicken, rice flour, hydrolyzed soy protein, potato starch, glucose syrup solids, dehydrated whole chicken egg, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated casein, canola oil, corn oil, dicalcium phosphate, defatted wheat germ, cellulose, ground limestone, potassium chloride, citric acid (a natural preservative), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), taurine, L-lysine, L-carnitine, copper-lysine, zinc oxide, manganese oxide, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, menadione sodium busulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.34%, Crude Fat (min) 26.9%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.79%, Calcium 1.35%, Phospherous 1.14%, Moisture 5.6%, Potassium 0.7%, Sodium 0.36%, Chloride 0.83%, Magnesium 0.08%, Caloric Content (when made using a 3.5:2) 4414 kcal/kg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Emeraid is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Amazing.From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Sustain HDN Canine
Q & A
What is the shelf life of this product (Sustain HDN Canine) in the original package??
According to the manufacturer, the shelf life of this product in its original unopened packaging is 18 months from the date of manufacture; after opening, keep Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine refrigerated and discard 30 days after opening. For questions related to the expiration date of Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine currently in stock, please contact customer service via email at [email protected] or by phone at 866.761.6578 or by using the chat window found at the bottom of any page. Contact information is available on our site at: https://www.vetrxdirect.com/contact. Please be aware that inventory and corresponding expiration dates can change rapidly.Verified Answer