What is Emeraid IC Herbivore Intensive Care Nutrition by LaFeberVet?
- Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore is a prescription diet for exotic vegetable and plant-eating animals with critical illness.
- Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore is designed for herbivorous mammals including rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas, and herbivorous reptiles such as iguanas, tortoises, and some turtles.
- It may be used alone or in combination with other Emeraid diets to accompany other exotic animal species.
- Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore provides highly digestible and absorbable ingredients including protein, fats, and simple carbohydrates for energy.
- It contains high fiber content to encourage normal gastrointestinal motility and high levels of arginine and glutamine. Emeraid Intensive Care is also formulated with complete and balanced sources of essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and dietary nucleotides.
Why do herbivores use Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore?
- Veterinarians may prescribe this diet because it provides nutritional support for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, iguanas, tortoises, turtles, and other herbivores with critical health conditions including severe dental disease, infections, nutritional deficiencies, malabsorption, anorexia, or surgery recovery.
What else should I know about Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore?
- EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore is a powdered formula mixed with water for feeding.
- The 100g pouch comes with a 1 tablespoon (15ml) size scoop.
- The 400g pouch comes with a red scoop that has both large (1 tablespoon) and small (1 teaspoon) ends.
- Use Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore within 6 months of opening.
- Refrigerate Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore after opening.
- Large scoop = 1 Tbsp = approximately 7 grams.
- Small scoop = 1 tsp = approximately 2.3 grams.
What problems could my herbivore have with Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore?
- Emeraid has been scientifically designed for extremely high digestibility. Avoid contamination. Contamination can cause harmful bacterial growth.
- Handle product carefully.
- Keep dry. Use clean, dry scoop.
- Do not cross contaminate with scoops used with non-Emeraid foods.
How do you use Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore?
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
- Standard mixing directions: Mix one part powder to one part hot water 122°F (50°C). Stir until smooth.
- Use a syringe to draw up the mixture.
- Make fresh for each feeding and use immediately.
- When finished, flush and clean feeding syringe.
- Discard remaining food after each feeding.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What is in Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore?
- Ingredients: Cellulose, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glucose Syrup Solids, Ground Rice, Inulin, Corn Oil, Defatted Wheat Germ, Canola Oil, L-Glutamine, Ground Limestone, Potassium Bicarbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Natural Vanilla Flavor, L-Valine, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, L-Cysteine, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin C Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Iodized Salt, Tocopherols, Copper Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
- Caloric distribution: Protein 27.0%, Fat 33.2%, Digestible carbohydrates 39.6%.
- Breakdown of fiber content: Non-fermentable fiber 75.3%, Fermentable fiber 24.7%.
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude fiber (max) 35.7%, Crude protein (min) 18.1%, Crude fat (min) 9.0%, Crude fiber (min) 30.5%, Moisture (max) 7.5%, Omega-3 fatty acids (min) 0.37%, Omega-6 fatty acids (min) 4.14%, Calcium (min) 1.00%, Phosphorus (min) 0.39%, Potassium 0.60%, Sodium 0.25%, Chloride 0.10%, Magnesium 0.08%, Vitamin C 70mg/kg, Vitamin E 58.8 IU/kg
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Emeraid is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my herbivore to finish all of the Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore?
- Herbivores may use Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Supplement feed that guinea pigs enjoyFrom UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore 400g Powder
EmerAid is helping my bunny.From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore 400g Powder
My bunny approves with two paws up!From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore 100g Powder
Emeraid is Our LifelineFrom UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore 400g Powder
Emeraid is Our Lifeline!!!From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore
Emeraid Is Our LifelineFrom UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore 400g Powder
Emeraid Is Our LifelineFrom UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore
Best Product Ever!From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore 400g Powder
Amazing product. Fast delivery.From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore
Best brand of critical care for small mammalsFrom UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore
Q & A
I didn't know that mixed food could not be used later in the day. What will happen to my rabbit if he's eaten old food??
It is recommended to use EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore within 30 minutes of preparation because it does not contain preservatives, and is susceptible to bacteria growth.Verified Answer
Do I have to have a prescription from a vet to order this product from you??
Emeraid Intensive Care Herbivore does require a prescription authorization from a veterinarian.Verified Answer
Hi. Good day. Do you ship to Mexico??
Due to pharmacy law, we are unable to ship outside of the United States.Verified Answer