What is Effipro Plus for Dogs?
- Effipro Plus is a topical parasite preventative for dogs that kills all stages of fleas and ticks including deer ticks, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks.
- It also kills chewing lice and repels mosquitoes.
- Effipro Plus contains Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen to help break the life cycle and prevent infestations.
- Apply Effipro Plus once a month for long-lasting protection that lasts through bathing, swimming, or sunlight.
What else should I know about Effipro Plus?
- Kills lice & all stages of fleas.
- Kills 4 types of ticks.
- Repels mosquitoes that can carry heartworm.
- Controls & prevents infestation.
- For use in dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older.
- Looking for Effipro Plus for Cats?
- Contact your local waste management about the safe disposal. This can be very toxic to fish and wildlife.
What problems could my dog have with Effipro Plus?
- Discuss the use of this treatment and any supplements or drugs your cat or dog is taking before starting use.
- Skin irritation may result at the site of application.
- Do not use on rabbits or other small mammals as it may be toxic to them.
How do you use Effipro Plus?
- Apply once a month as directed.
- Wash hands after applying.
What is in Effipro Plus?
- Effipro Plus contains two insecticides to help control fleas and ticks: Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Effipro Plus is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Effipro Plus?
- Dogs may use Effipro Plus for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Works beautifullyFrom UndisclosedComments about Effipro Plus for Dogs
Q & A
How is this applied to dogs?
The manufacturer provides the following directions for applying Effipro Plus for dogs: 1. Hold applicator upright and remove the cap. 2. Invert cap and place other end back onto applicator tip. Push cap down to break seal. Remove cap prior to treatment application. 3. Part dog’s hair between shoulder blades until skin is visible. Place applicator tip directly against exposed skin. 3. For dogs weighing 5 to 22.9 lbs. Deposit entire contents by squeezing the entire applicator contents onto the dog's skin, at a single site, between the shoulder blades. For dogs weighing 23 to 88.9 lbs, apply the product evenly to three spots on the dog’s back, starting between the shoulder blades and continuing back. For dogs weighing 89 to 132 lbs, apply the product evenly to four spots on the dog’s back, starting between the shoulder blades and continuing on to the second, third and fourth spots. Ensure that EFFIPRO PLUS® Topical Solution for Dogs is not applied superficially on dog’s hairVerified Answer
What is in this product that has to with cats ? Looked at item for cats and has same active ingredients.?
Effipro Plus for Dogs and Effipro Plus for Cats both contain the active ingredients Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen. These formulas are labeled for separate use in dogs and cats because the products contain different concentrations of the ingredients and the dosage is based on the type and weight of the animal. Effipro Plus for Dogs is not labeled or designed for use on cats.Verified Answer