Veterinarians prescribe EASOTIC Suspension for dogs that have ear infections, or "canine otitis externa." Susceptible strains of yeast are Malassezia pschydermatis, and bacteria are Staphylococcus pseudintermedius.
- Treats ear infections in dogs.
- Pump canister provides the exact dose every time and the flexible nozzle is sensitive on dog's ears.
- Flexible Nozzle: A unique noiseless delivery system with a flexible nozzle is gentle on sensitive canine ears.
Unique Airless Delivery System:
- One pump delivers an exact 1 mL dose every time.
- No messy drops to count. No more mystery.
- Precise dosing in any position.
- No more wrestling matches.
One pump, once daily, for 5 days, for any size dog: Eliminates dosing frustration.
EasOtic active ingredients:
- hydrocortisone aceponate 1.11mg
- miconazole nitrate 15.1mg
- gentamicin sulfate 1.5mg/mL
What you should know about EasOtic:
- Talk to your pet's veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your pet more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
Resistance is a major concern when giving antibiotics. Resistance occurs when bacteria survive and mutate and are then able to survive even after antibiotics are given. To help avoid any resistance, it is important to give antibiotics as they are prescribed for as long as they are prescribed even if your pet is looking and feeling better.