What are Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
- Give your dog natural, long-term relief from swollen joints due to arthritis and other degenerative joint disease with Duralactin.
- A patented dried milk protein from hyperimmunized cows called Microlactin is the active ingredient in the chewable tablets.
- Microlactin helps control swelling and can reduce the need for other pain and inflammation medications including NSAIDs and steroids.
- For long term management of chronic inflammatory conditions in dogs.
- Helps support normal activity and wellness.
- The active ingredient, MicroLactin dried milk protein, appears to block cytokines to inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response.
- Does not suppress immune system.
- Recommended to help manage inflammatory conditions.
Why do dogs use Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Duralactin for dogs offers a natural way to reduce inflammation.
- The chewable tablets contain the active ingredient Microlactin, a low-lactose dried milk protein concentrate that helps reduce swelling.
What else should I know about Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Reduces chronic swelling in canine joints.
- All natural product for long-term use.
- Chewable tablets for easy dosing.
- Duralactin Canine chewable tablets are tasty vanilla flavored.
- Results seen in 4-7 days with peak effects in 10-14 days.
What problems could my dog have with Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Some dogs may be sensitive to milk proteins. Should vomiting or diarrhea occur, or the animal’s condition worsens, consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Chewable tablets can be given directly or with food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs 0 to 40 lbs, 1/2 tablet twice daily. Dogs 40 to 80 lbs, 1 tablet twice daily. Dogs over 81 lbs, 1 and 1/2 tablets twice daily.
What is in Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Active ingredient: MicroLactin (dried milk protein) 1 g.
- Inactive ingredients: Dextrose, stearic acid, natural & artificial vanilla flavoring, magnesium stearate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Duralactin Canine is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Dogs may use Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Duralactin reviewFrom UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine 60 Chewable Tablets
Back in the game at 19!From UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine 60 Chewable Tablets
Great!From UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine 180 Chewable Tablets
Very satisfiedFrom undisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine
This really helps my Bulldog!From Baton Rouge, LA, USAComments about Duralactin Canine
actually works!From Los Angeles, CA, USAComments about Duralactin Canine
DURALACTINFrom Euclid, OhioComments about Duralactin Canine
Q & A
Can I give this along with Novox??
Duralactin is a non-prescription nutritional joint supplement made with dried milk protein, designed to help reduce joint inflammation and pain. According to the manufacturer, this product does not have any listed side effects. Please consult with your veterinarian before using this product with another medication, and to determine if the product best suits your pet's needs.Verified Answer
How long until any beneficial effects are seen??
kimandchip, Manufacturer claims beneficial effects may be seen in 4-7 days with peak effects taking place in 10-14 days. If no effects are seen after 14 days it is recommended to contact your veterinarian. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer