Duralactin Canine for Dogs
Duralactin for dogs offers a natural way to reduce inflammation. The chewable tablets contain the active ingredient Microlactin, a low-lactose dried milk protein concentrate that helps reduce swelling.
- Reduces chronic swelling in canine joints
- All natural product for long-term use
- Chewable tablets for easy dosing
Give your dog natural, long-term relief from swollen joints due to arthritis and other degenerative joint disease with Duralactin. A patented dried milk protein from hyperimmunized cows called Microlactin is the active ingredient in the chewable tablets. Microlactin helps control swelling and can reduce the need for other pain and inflammation medications including NSAIDs and steroids
What you should know about Duralactin Canine:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your pet more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
More information about Duralactin Canine:
- For long term management of chronic inflammatory conditions in dogs.
- Helps support normal activity and wellness.
- The active ingredient, MicroLactin® dried milk protein, appears to block cytokines to inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response.
- Results seen in 4-7 days with peak effects in 10-14 days.
- Does not suppress immune system.
- Duralactin® Canine chewable tablets are palatable vanilla flavored.