What are DenTees Stars and DenTees Chews for Cats and Dogs?
- DenTees are the first and only patent-protected limited antigen treat to provide dental care benefits in one nutritious enjoyable chew.
- DenTees are a dental treat containing sodium hexametaphosphate and acetic acid in a patented formula.
- Regular chewing activity with DenTees helps to clean teeth by reducing tartar and plaque and to maintain dental hygiene, which aids in freshening breath.
Why do cats and dogs use DenTees?
- Irresistible taste.
- Odofactants neutralize stomach odors and freshen breath.
- Abrasive action and patented ingredients.
- HMP and patented acetic acid decrease buildup of dental plaque, block formation of tartar, and physically remove both.
- Brightens teeth.
- No beef or beef byproducts.
- No preservatives or artificial flavors or colors.
- Created by a board-certified veterinary dentist and other expert veterinarians.
- Limited antigen for allergic dogs.
What else should I know about DenTees?
- DenTees Stars are recommended for cats and small dogs up to 20 lbs.
- DenTees Chews are recommended for dogs 10 lbs and over.
- Store at controlled room temperature.
- Close the package tightly after opening to retain freshness.
- Wash your hands after handling DenTees.
What problems could my dog or cat have with DenTees?
- Consult your veterinarian before starting to give DenTees.
- Supervise your dog or cat while they are chewing.
How do you use DenTees?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give 1 to 2 times daily for dogs or cats over 6 months old. Dogs and cats less than 5 lbs, 1 treat. Dogs and cats 6 to 10 lbs, 2 treats. Dogs 11 to 15 lbs, 3 treats. Dogs 16 to 20 lbs, 4 treats.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give 1 to 2 times daily for dogs over 6 months old. Dogs 10 to 15 lbs, 1/2 treat. Dogs 16 to 35 lbs, 1 treat. Dogs 36 to 65 lbs, 1 and 1/2 treats. Dogs 65 lbs or more, 2 treats.
What is in DenTees?
- Ingredients: Wheat starch, wheat protein isolate, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, monoglycerides of edible fatty acids, gelatin, monosodium phosphate, sodium hexametaphosphate, acetic acid, sorbic acid (preservative).
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein min 14%, Crude Fat min 2%, Crude Fiber max 2%, Moisture max 20%.
- Each DenTees Star has 11 calories per star.
- Each DenTees Chew has 83 calories per chew.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- DenTees is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the DenTees?
- Dogs and cats may use DenTees for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Good Customer ServiceFrom UndisclosedComments about DenTees
Vet and Dog Recommended!From UndisclosedComments about DenTees
DenTees are a hit with our girlsFrom Eros, LAComments about DenTees
Our Fur Babies Love DenteesFrom PennsylvaniaComments about DenTees
Q & A
Where are these made and where do the materials come from?
DenTees are manufactured in the United States by Dechra Veterinary Products.Verified Answer
About how many Dentees Stars are in the 12 oz. bag??
There are approximately 10-15 chews in the 12 oz bag.Verified Answer
Are the chews ok to give cats??
According to the manufacturer, the DenTees Chews are formulated for dogs, whereas the DenTees Stars are formulated for both dogs and cats.Verified Answer
Hello~I'm wondering if the Dentee Chews are a soft chew or hard?Thanks, Missy?
Missy, Neither the DenTees Stars or the DenTees chews are a soft chew. They are not crunchy hard, but are more of a chewy hard. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer