Starting At $11.14
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are DenTees Stars and DenTees Chews for Cats and Dogs?
- DenTees are the first and only patent-protected limited antigen treat to provide dental care benefits in one nutritious enjoyable chew.
- DenTees are a dental treat containing sodium hexametaphosphate and acetic acid in a patented formula.
- Regular chewing activity with DenTees helps to clean teeth by reducing tartar and plaque and to maintain dental hygiene, which aids in freshening breath.
Why do cats and dogs use DenTees?
- Irresistible taste.
- Odofactants neutralize stomach odors and freshen breath.
- Abrasive action and patented ingredients.
- HMP and patented acetic acid decrease buildup of dental plaque, block formation of tartar, and physically remove both.
- Brightens teeth.
- No beef or beef byproducts.
- No preservatives or artificial flavors or colors.
- Created by a board-certified veterinary dentist and other expert veterinarians.
- Limited antigen for allergic dogs.
What else should I know about DenTees?
- DenTees Stars are recommended for cats and small dogs up to 20 lbs.
- DenTees Chews are recommended for dogs 10 lbs and over.
- Store at controlled room temperature.
- Close the package tightly after opening to retain freshness.
- Wash your hands after handling DenTees.
What problems could my dog or cat have with DenTees?
- Consult your veterinarian before starting to give DenTees.
- Supervise your dog or cat while they are chewing.
How do you use DenTees?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give 1 to 2 times daily for dogs or cats over 6 months old. Dogs and cats less than 5 lbs, 1 treat. Dogs and cats 6 to 10 lbs, 2 treats. Dogs 11 to 15 lbs, 3 treats. Dogs 16 to 20 lbs, 4 treats.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give 1 to 2 times daily for dogs over 6 months old. Dogs 10 to 15 lbs, 1/2 treat. Dogs 16 to 35 lbs, 1 treat. Dogs 36 to 65 lbs, 1 and 1/2 treats. Dogs 65 lbs or more, 2 treats.
What is in DenTees?
- Ingredients: Wheat starch, wheat protein isolate, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, monoglycerides of edible fatty acids, gelatin, monosodium phosphate, sodium hexametaphosphate, acetic acid, sorbic acid (preservative).
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein min 14%, Crude Fat min 2%, Crude Fiber max 2%, Moisture max 20%.
- Each DenTees Star has 11 calories per star.
- Each DenTees Chew has 83 calories per chew.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- DenTees is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the DenTees?
- Dogs and cats may use DenTees for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
5 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
5 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
She loves to chew this treatFrom UndisclosedComments about DenTees Chews, 12oz BagShe loved this product and really make a difference in her breath and teeth
Good Customer ServiceFrom UndisclosedComments about DenTeesVetRXDirect sent the order fast and they immediately informed about the delay when it happened. Thanks for the good customer service and great Den Tees stars for my dog.
Vet and Dog Recommended!From UndisclosedComments about DenTeesOur Vet only recommends and sells DenTees for dog dental hygiene. As such, we decided to give the product a try. The dogs love the taste. Evening routine finds the dogs sitting in front of the cabinet that has the DenTee sticks and they don't move off to their beds until they have their stick for the night. We will see what the vet says about their dental conditions when they go in next time. Hopefully, she will be pleased.
DenTees are a hit with our girlsFrom Eros, LAComments about DenTeesDenTees came recommended by our Vet...the Yorkies love them
Our Fur Babies Love DenteesFrom PennsylvaniaComments about DenTeesJack & Jill (Bichons -brother & sister) get one every time we brush their teeth, which is several times per week. They LOVE them! Great product and I enjoy receiving the special handwritten thank you note from this family owned business. Jack & Jill love the cookie treat that always comes with our order.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 5
Q & A
Where are these made and where do the materials come from?
DenTees are manufactured in the United States by Dechra Veterinary Products.Verified Answer
About how many Dentees Stars are in the 12 oz. bag??
There are approximately 10-15 chews in the 12 oz bag.Verified Answer
Are the chews ok to give cats??
According to the manufacturer, the DenTees Chews are formulated for dogs, whereas the DenTees Stars are formulated for both dogs and cats.Verified Answer
Hello~I'm wondering if the Dentee Chews are a soft chew or hard?Thanks, Missy?
Missy, Neither the DenTees Stars or the DenTees chews are a soft chew. They are not crunchy hard, but are more of a chewy hard. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4