What is DermaLyte Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- DermaLyte Shampoo is a shampoo for dogs, cats, and horses designed for routine bathing.
- DermaLyte Shampoo gently, yet effectively, cleanses without causing irritation with a soap free formula.
- Coconut oil acts a moisturizer and emollient, while safflower oil soothes itchy skin.
- DermaLyte Shampoo also helps restore dry and damaged skin with included ceramides.
Why do cats and dogs use DermaLyte Shampoo?
- Formulated for dogs, cats, and horses.
- Gentle, soap-free.
- For routine bathing of animals with normal, sensitive, or dry skin.
- Ceramides aid in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.
- Gentle for everyday use.
- Moisturizes and restores dry skin.
- Includes coconut and safflower oil.
What else should I know about DermaLyte Shampoo?
- Store at controlled room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with DermaLyte Shampoo?
- For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian.
How do you use DermaLyte Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply to wet coat, rub onto skin and haircoat until lightly lathered for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse well. May be used as often as desired.
What is in DermaLyte Shampoo?
- Ingredients: Ceramides, safflower seed oil (linoleic acid), sodium C14-16 alpha olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium lactate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerine, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium chloride, fragrance.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- DermaLyte is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the DermaLyte Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use DermaLyte Shampoo for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.