CN Critical Nutrition Rx
Canine and Feline Formula, 5.5oz, Case of 24 Cans
Starting At $79.78
CN Critical Nutrition Rx
In StockQualifies for free shipping
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT with veterinary approval.
Requires veterinary authorization.
Your pet's veterinarian will provide directions for use.
What is Purina ProPlan's CN Critical Nutrition for Dogs and Cats?
- Purina ProPlan's CN Critical Nutrition is a canned diet that provides nourishment for dogs and cats recovering from illness or surgery.
- CN is formulated with key nutrients as well as high levels of fat and protein to support recovery, tissue repair and maintain body mass.
- It contains additional antioxidants to help reduce oxidative stress and encourage health and functions of the immune system.
- CN is easily digested and has a smooth texture for syringe or tube feeding.
- Its high palatability makes CN ideal for dogs and cats with reduced appetite.
What else should I know about CN Critical Nutrition?
- Critical Nutrition is only available with a veterinarian's prescription.
How do you use CN Critical Nutrition?
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in CN Critical Nutrition?
- Ingredients: Water, meat by-products, beef, liver, poultry by-products, corn oil, rice flour, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, guar gum, oat fiber, calcium sulfate, magnesium sulfate, choline chloride, DL-Methionine, taurine, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, sodium selenite.
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 9.5%, Crude Fat (Min) 7.5%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%, Moisture (Max) 75.0%.
- Calorie content: 1337 kcal/kg, 208 kcal/can.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- CN Critical Nutrition is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the CN Critical Nutrition?
- Dogs and cats may use CN Critical Nutrition for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
7 total reviews
Rated 4.86 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
6 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Only food that has quickly put weight on our puppyFrom undisclosedComments about CN Critical NutritionWe have an adopted dog with megaesophagas that has not been able to gain weight his entire life. CN has been great over the past few weeks and he has begun to gain weight!
Excellent quality food. It really helps!From undisclosedComments about CN Critical NutritionThe food helps our little Yorker with his digestive problems. We tried just about every food both prescription and regular. The CN was the only thing that worked.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2
Q & A
WHERE'S THE EFING INGREDIENT LIST??
Our dog has been diagnosed with insulinoma and has stopped eating her regular dry food. She is receiving critical nutrition well and I am just curious about amount To feed with home cooked chicken and sweet potato to supplement needed ingredients?
Purina ProPlan CN Critical Nutrition is labeled for dogs and cats in recovery or with critical illness. This product requires a veterinarian’s authorization for use. Your veterinarian will be able to determine the appropriate feeding amount that will meet your dog’s specific dietary and nutritional needs.Verified Answer
Can the CN be used for cats diets who have chronic kidney disease??
Due to the amount of protein and phosphorous in CN Purina does not recommend the use of CN in cats with chronic kidney disease. Instead Purina recommends a separate formula specifically for cats with kidney disease denoted with the acronym NF which has much less protein and phosphorous. Please consult with your cat's veterinarian before use of this food and for alternative options.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3