What is Churu Veterinarian Formula for Cats?
- Churu is an all-natural appetite motivator designed exclusively for cats.
- Churu is a highly palatable, flavor enticing puree in an easy to feed tube.
- The high moisture content of Churu also provides a quick source of hydration.
- The flavors of Churu are made with all-natural animal proteins from wild tuna and farm-raised chicken.
- Churu does not contain grains, artificial preservatives or colors.
- Sold in 50-count jars.
- Each jar contains both tuna and chicken flavored packets.
Why do cats use Churu?
- Churu helps stimulate cats with poor appetite due to illness, surgery, stress, medication, or treatments.
- Churu helps provide a tasty distraction while giving medications, injections, topicals, grooming, or nail trimming.
- It can also be used as a training aid and for socializing cats.
What else should I know about Churu?
- Churu Diet has an ultra-low calorie content to help maintain body weight and to reduce interference with medication administration.
How do you use Churu?
- Give Churu as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Churu?
- Churu Nourish ingredients: Tuna Recipe: Water, tuna, chicken, tapioca, natural flavors, guar gum, natural tuna flavor, taurine, vitamin E supplement, green tea extract. Chicken Recipe: Water, chicken, tapioca, natural flavors, natural chicken flavor, guar gum, taurine, vitamin e supplement, green tea extract.
- Churu Nourish guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7%, Crude Fat (min) 3%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.6%, Moisture (max) 88%, Vitamin E (min) 310 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.05%.
- Churu Nourish calorie content: 12 kcal per tube.
- Churu Diet ingredients: Tuna Recipe: water, tuna, tapioca, natural flavors, guar guam, natural tuna flavor, taurine, vitamin E supplement, green tea extract. Chicken Recipe: Water, Chicken, tapioca, natural flavors, natural chicken flavor, guar gum, taurine, vitamin e supplement, green tea extract.
- Churu Diet guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein (min) 4%, Crude Fat (min) 0.1%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%, Moisture (max) 93%, Vitamin E (min) 310 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.05%.
- Churu Diet calorie content: 4 kcal per tube.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Churu is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Churu?
- Cats may use Churu for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Churu treats are a lifeline for us and our cat!From UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula 50 Nourish Tubes
Cats LOVE THISFrom UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula 50 Nourish Tubes
great treat for a geriatric catFrom UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula
My cat loves this treatFrom UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula
My kitty loves this!From UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula
No complaints here!From UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula 50 Diet Tubes
Super treatFrom UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula
Great customer serviceFrom UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula
Churu's succeed in whetting my cat Whitey's appetite!From UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula
I will buy this product, again.From UndisclosedComments about Churu Veterinarian Formula
Q & A
I noted that there is green tree extract in this product. I have a cat on chlorambucil. Green tea can interact with some chemo therapy drugs. Is this product safe to use with chlorambucil??
The compounds found in green tea may have both inhibitory and inducing effects on various enzymes involved in drug metabolism. These effects may increase or decrease the drug levels in the system and lead to resistance of certain drugs when taken with green tea. Theoretically, the compounds found in green tea may have an adverse effect on the class of drugs that includes chlorambucil. It is not known whether the green tea extract found in Churu Veterinarian Formula will interact with chlorambucil. Speak to your veterinarian prior to adding Churu Veterinarian Formula to your cats medication profile.Verified Answer
Do you have a cat food with the consistency of your Churu treatsCommunity Answer
Can you tell me if I can use this for my 12 yr old cat with kidney disease??
The Churu Veterinarian Formula Diet and Nourish are both intended to be used for intermittent or supplemental feeding only, as specified by the manufacturer. In regards to your cat with kidney disease, your veterinarian would need to determine if this product is appropriate given that medical condition.Verified Answer
What makes nourish have more calories than veterinary diet? Thanks.?
Churu Nourish has 12 kcal per tube. Churu Diet has 4 kcal per tube to help accommodate cats with weight management or dietary restrictions.Verified Answer
Can you let me know when the Churu Nourish is in stock? I came to the site today to order this. Thanks, Cheri Collins?
Unfortunately, this product is not available from our distributors at this time (3/25/20). This means that we do not know if or when we will be able to get the product back in stock. You may wish to speak with your veterinarian about other alternatives if you are not able to find another supplier. If you would like to see if we have any more specific information available about the availability of this product, you can contact our pharmacy technicians via email at [email protected] Other contact information is available on our site at: https://www.vetrxdirect.com/contactVerified Answer