What are C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Tartar Control Chews for Dogs?
- C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Chews are a vegetable-based chew that helps reduce plaque buildup and tartar in dogs.
- The z-shape chews scrub plaque from your dog’s teeth when they bite down, and freshen bad breath.
- They include beneficial prebiotics to support proper digestion and maintain gut health.
- C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH are made with plant-based ingredients and do not contain animal protein, wheat gluten, artificial, or GMO ingredients.
Why do dogs use C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Chews?
- Your veterinarian may suggest C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Chews if your dog needs a chew to help support dental health.
What else should I know about C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Chews?
- C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Chews may be good for dogs with certain food sensitivities as they do not contain animal protein or wheat gluten.
What problems could my dog have with C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Chews?
- Always discuss the use of supplements and chews with your veterinarian.
How do you use C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Chews?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Chews?
- Ingredients: Corn starch, glycerin, soy protein isolate, rice flour, brewers dried yeast, sorbitol, ground corn cob, erythritol, potassium sorbate (preservative), water, inulin, pomegranate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Works well and cleans teethFrom UndisclosedComments about C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Tartar Control Chews
Best Toothbrush EverFrom UndisclosedComments about C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Tartar Control Chews
I would but it again and again.From UndisclosedComments about C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Tartar Control Chews
Yes, I would buy this product again, he loves them.From UndisclosedComments about C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Tartar Control Chews
Good product and priceFrom UndisclosedComments about C.E.T. Veggiedent FR3SH Tartar Control Chews
Q & A
what's the protein level/content in the veggie chews??
According tot he manufacturer’s product label, each chew contains 17% crude protein (min).Verified Answer
My dog had pancreatitis when she was younger so I'm trying to look for dental chews that are low in crude fat. I was told back then I shouldn't give her any treats to prevent the pancreatitis from flaring up. Will 1 chew a day be ok in her situation??
According to the manufacturer, 1 chew contains a level of Crude fat (min.) 0.4%. It is recommended that you speak with your dog’s veterinarian before administering these chews. Your veterinarian will help you determine if these dental chews are appropriate for your dog’s dietary needs.Verified Answer
Is the calorie content of each chew only 3 calories ? My Brittany is on a diet & I want to make sure this is correct. Thanks , sandra?
According to manufacturer, the calorie content varies depending on the size of the chew. The extra small chew lists the calorie content as 3.0kcal/g. Each extra small chew has a net weight of approximately 8 grams. Therefore an extra small chew is going to contain 23 kcal/chew according to the manufacturer. The manufacturer states that a small chew will contain, 48 kcal/chew, a medium chew will contain, 75 kcal/chew, and a large chew will contain 105 kcal/chew.Verified Answer