What is Camo Pill Paste for Dogs and Cats?
- Camo Pill is soft, easily-shaped paste that wraps around any size pill or capsule.
Why do cats and dogs use Camo Pill Paste for Dogs and Cats?
- Your dog or cat’s medication is camouflaged by this bacon flavored paste makes giving supplements and medication a breeze while your pet thinks they are getting a treat.
What else should I know about Camo Pill Paste for Dogs and Cats?
- Camo Pill does not contain wheat flour or corn syrup and does not dry out.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Camo Pill Paste for Dogs and Cats?
- Possible side effects, drug and food interactions, precautions.
How do you use Camo Pill Paste for Dogs and Cats?
- To use, simply take a pinch of Camo Pill and wrap it around the medication until it is completely covered, then feed it as a treat.
What is in Camo Pill Paste for Dogs and Cats
- Ingredients: Oat flour, cane molasses, glycerin (USP grade), rice bran, vegetable oil, maltodextrin, salt, lecithin, natural bacon flavor, sorbic acid, calcium propionate, rosemary extract.
- Guaranteed Analysis (per 2 gram serving):
- Crude Protein (Min).... 5%
- Crude Fat (Min).......4%
- Crude Fiber (Max).... 5%
- Moisture (Max)...... 25%
- Calorie Content: 3900kcal/kg or 8kcal per serving
- Approximate servings per container: 60
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Camo Pill Paste for Dogs and Catsis a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Better ingredients- easy to useFrom UndisclosedComments about Camo Pill 4.2oz (113g) Tub
Easy to use.From UndisclosedComments about Camo Pill 4.2oz (113g) Tub
Works, but sometimes my cat outsmarts itFrom UndisclosedComments about Camo Pill 4.2oz (113g) Tub
Just What I NeededFrom UndisclosedComments about Camo Pill 4.2oz (113g) Tub
This Camo Pill paste Really WorksFrom Fremont CAComments about Camo Pill
Update for humid weather from Pittie MomFrom PrincetonComments about Camo Pill
Sadly, didn't work with my kittyFrom TexasComments about Camo Pill
I've tried everything - this works!From Princeton, NJComments about Camo Pill
Q & A
Will cats eat this??
Camo Pill is a bacon flavored paste that is labeled for use in both dogs and cats to conceal medications. If you have any additional questions about this product, you may consult with your veterinarian to determine if this product is suitable for your cat.Verified Answer
What is the percentage of phosphorus in Cameo Pills??
According to the manufacturer’s product label, Camo Pill does not contain phosphorus.Verified Answer
My aging dog has Protein Losing Nephropathy and I am adjusting his diet to RX renal diet. Is this product low enough in protein to be safe to give him? He is on several pills twice a day.?
According to the manufacturer, Camo Pill contains Crude Protein (Min) 5% per serving. If your dog has special dietary or medical needs, it is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian to determine if this product is appropriate for your dog.Verified Answer