What is BreathaLyser for Dogs and Cats?
- BreathaLyser oral health products contain an antibacterial agent to prevent the growth of micro-organisms associated with gingivitis and gum diseases.
- These products provide easy to use, palatable solutions to target bad breath at the source instead of simply masking odors.
- Breathalyser products help boost oral hygiene and reduce plaque and calculus buildup for dogs and cats.
- Available in a drinking water additive and toothpaste.
Why do cats and dogs use BreathaLyser for Dogs and Cats?
- BreathaLyser Drinking Water Additive for Dogs and Cats is a drinking water additive designed for dental hygiene care at home, which is simply added to your dog or cat’s drinking water. This pleasant tasting formula helps reduce bacteria in the mouth and eliminate bad breath at the source, without just covering up the odor as well as helps prevent the buildup of dental plaque and tartar.
- BreathaLyser Toothpaste removes dental plaque and supports oral health for dogs and cats. It contains a non-calcium based abrasive to remove plaque and prevent the formation of calculus and tartar on the teeth and gums. Breathalyser Toothpaste contains an antimicrobial to reduce bacteria, and eliminates bad breath odors at the sources. Improve oral hygiene for your dog or cat with tasty chicken or mint flavors.
What else should I know about BreathaLyser for Dogs and Cats?
- Store in a dry and cool environment.
- When using the Breathalyser Drinking Additive, shake before using. Light sedimentation is normal.
What problems could my dog or cat have with BreathaLyser for Dogs and Cats?
- This is an Over-the-Counter item. Please consult with your veterinarian before use.
How do you use BreathaLyser for Dogs and Cats?
- BreathaLyser Drinking Water Additive for Dogs and Cats: Add 10mL (approx. 2 capfuls or 2 tsp) of BreathaLyser to 1 litre/quart of drinking water daily. Use BreathaLyser-treated water on a daily basis for best results, and discard any treated water not consumed within 24 hours. Provide supplemental non-treated drinking water if required.
- BreathaLyser Toothpaste for Dogs and Cats: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush or finger brush designed for use in pets. Brush teeth once or twice daily with BreathaLyser Toothpaste, or as directed by your veterinarian
What is in BreathaLyser for Dogs and Cats?
- BreathaLyser Drinking Water Additive for Dogs and Cats: Purified Water, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Potassium Benzoate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Zinc Gluconate, Emilglase, FD&C Blue #1 Solution
- BreathaLyser Toothpaste for Dogs and Cats: Purified Water, Amorphous Fumed Silica, sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Dextrose, Gylcerine, Hydrated Silica, Polysorbate 20, Cysteine, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Salicylate Flavour, Potassium Thiocyanate, Lactic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate and vitamin E.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- BreathaLyser is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.