What is Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats?
- Bravecto Plus for Cats is a 2-month, prescription topical solution that combines flea and tick protection, heartworm prevention, and treatment of intestinal parasites.
Why do cats use Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats?
- Provides 2 months of protection from 5 different parasites.
- Prevents heartworm disease in cats by killing immature heartworm larvae.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks including the black-legged tick (deer tick) and American dog tick.
- Treats and controls intestinal parasite infections by eliminating roundworms and hookworms.
What else should I know about Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats?
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight.
- The product is highly flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame or other sources of ignition.
- Read and follow the prescription label carefully for storage information, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
What problems could my cat have with Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats?
- Do not give this product to kittens less than 6 months of age or to to cats less than 2.6 pounds or 1.2 kg.
- For external use only. Keep the product away from your pet's eyes and mouth.
- If you have multiple pets, keep them separated for a short time to prevent licking or mutual grooming.
How do you use Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats?
- Administer the entire contents of a single dose tube topically.
- Part the hair at the base of the skull. Place the tube tip on the skin and squeeze the tube emptying the contents directly onto the skin in one spot. Ensure that the tube is empty. If a second spot is required to prevent run-off, apply at another location just behind the first spot.
- Do not massage product into the skin. Do not apply to broken skin or onto wet hair coat.
- Fast drying, however, the application spot may appear wet or oily for up to 24 hours.
- After applying this product to your pet, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Give the exact amount prescribed and only as often as directed.
- Do not skip doses or stop giving the medication without consulting your veterinarian.
What is in Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats?
- The active ingredients in this combination drug are furalaner + moxidectin, which treats and prevents against intestinal parasites, heartworm, adult fleas and certain tick species.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats?
- Cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Works great my Cats r happy!From UndisclosedComments about Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats 6.2-13.8 lb, 1 Tube
THE MEDS HAVE HELPED HER TREMENDOUSLYFrom UndisclosedComments about Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats 6.2-13.8 lb, 1 Tube
Only have to catch her every 3 monthsFrom UndisclosedComments about Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats 6.2-13.8 lb, 1 Tube
every 3 months is greatFrom UndisclosedComments about Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats 13.8-27.5 lb, 1 Tube
Q & A
A couple of days after application, my cat still has some greasy/sticky residue on her neck fur. Is it ok to clean this off - and what is the best way to do that? Thank you.?
The greasy/ sticky appearance on the fur is a normal occurrence with Bravecto Plus Topical Solution. It is more noticeable in smaller cats because there is a limited surface area where the medication is applied. Cleaning products have not been studied with Bravecto Plus Topical Solution, therefore the manufacturer cannot make a recommendation. Dry brushing your cat might help with the sticky appearance. Based on a study conducted in dogs, Bravecto Plus Topical Solution needs to be on the cat’s skin/fur for at least 72 hours for the product to be absorbed. Unfortunately the greasy/sticky appearance will occur with repeat applications.Verified Answer
You sell a pack for 52.52 and a tube for $39.39. How many tubes in a pack??
Bravecto Plus for Cats is currently sold as 1 tube in a box. One tube provides 2-months of heartworm prevention and protection from fleas, ticks, roundworms, and hookworms.Verified Answer
Is Fluralaner better then imidacloprid found in Advantage multi CAT they both have moxidectin?
Fluralaner and Imidacloprid are two different types of insecticides. Fluralaner, in Bravecto Plus, is indicated to kill fleas and ticks. Imidacloprid, in Advantage Multi, is indicated to kill fleas and ear mites. Moxidectin, which is found in both Advantage Multi and Bravecto Plus, is indicated to kill heartworms, hookworms, and roundworms. Also, Advantage Multi provides 1 month of protection, and Bravecto Plus provides 2 months of protection.Verified Answer