What is Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo is a medicated cleansing shampoo which contains benzoyl peroxide, a type of antiseptic, and sulfur, a type of keratolytic.
Why do cats and dogs use Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Reduces scaling and crusting skin
- Reduces excessive oil on skin and coat
- Antiseptic cleansing and deodorizing
- Includes natural moisturizers
What else should I know about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Features pharmasome technology allowing ingredients to be easily absorbed through the skin and work more effectively.
- Aids in the treatment of seborrhea, pyoderma, folliculitis, and other types of skin conditions.
- For dogs, cats, and horses.
- Store at room temperature.
- May bleach colored fabrics.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Consult with your veterinarian before applying this product, especially if your pet is on other medications.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucuous membranes. For topical use only.
How do you use Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Shake well before use.
- Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply a sufficient amount of shampoo until lightly lathered. Allow to remain on hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
What is in Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 2.0% Micronized Sulfur, Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Lactate, Micronized Sulfur-USP, Benzoyl Peroxide–USP, Carbopol ETD 2020, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Color
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Benzoyl Peroxide ShampooFrom UndisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo 16oz
Benzoyl Peroxide ShampooFrom UndisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo
I will buy this shampoo again.From UndisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo
yesFrom undisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo
Q & A
Is Benzoyl Peroxide safe to use on puppies that are 5 mos old??
According to Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook, benzoyl peroxide shampoos are generally used in the treatment of oily and scaly skin, pyodermas, and certain types of dermatitis. There is currently no information regarding the safety of Benzoyl Peroxide in 5 month old puppies. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian before using this product for your dog.Verified Answer
Does it help reduce itching ??
Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo is designed to treat dry, flaky, scaly skin. It also includes natural moisturizers. If the itching is caused by dry flaky skin, then this should promote healthier skin. Please contact your veterinarian to determine which product would be best.Verified Answer