What is Bene-Bac Plus FOS and Probiotics for Dogs and Cats?
- Bene-Bac Plus is a probiotic nutritional supplement for dogs, cats, exotics, and other small mammals.
- Bene-Bac is an oral gel that contains live probiotic bacteria cultures to help support digestive and nutritional health.
Why is Bene-Bac used for dogs and cats?
- Bene-Bac supports digestive balance during changing conditions, including but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding, and travel.
- Bene-Bac is also recommended for hand-fed orphans and may be used for regular maintenance.
What else should I know about Bene-Bac?
- Bene-Bac contains 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram.
- It includes seven common, fat-encapsulated microorganisms found in the intestinal tract of small mammals.
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog have with Bene-Bac?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
How do you use Bene-Bac?
- Newborns: 1/4 to 1/2 gram at birth; 1/2 gram on day 3, 5, and 7 and at weaning. Hand-fed orphans increase to 1/2 to 1 gram on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food.
- Post Weaning and Older: 1 gram up to 10 lbs. body weight. One additional gram for each 10 lbs. body weight up to 50 lbs. Use gel 2 times, 3 days apart. Place in mouth, or mix with food.
What is in Bene-Bac?
- Guaranteed total live (viable) Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria: 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram. (Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici).
- Ingredients: Sunflower oil, silicon dioxide, sucrose, fructooligosaccharide, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried L. fermentum fermentation product, dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, dried L. plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, artificial color.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
Bene-Bac is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Bene-Bac PlusFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) Syringe
Helped her bowel and digestive system.From UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) Syringe
Gi trackFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) Syringe
Great product for a healthy gutFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) Syringe
Bene-Bac helped relieve digestion problemsFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) Syringe
Great supplementFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) Syringe
chinchillas love itFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) Syringe
Q & A
how to measure 1 gram?
According to the manufacturer, 1 tube of Bene-Bac Plus equals 1 gram.Verified Answer
You turn the little plunger to the 1 g marking.Community Answer