Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) Syringe
Starting At $8.79
In StockFree shipping when you buy 7 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Bene-Bac Plus FOS and Probiotics for Dogs and Cats?
- Bene-Bac Plus is a probiotic nutritional supplement for dogs, cats, exotics, and other small mammals.
- Bene-Bac is an oral gel that contains live probiotic bacteria cultures to help support digestive and nutritional health.
Why is Bene-Bac used for dogs and cats?
- Bene-Bac supports digestive balance during changing conditions, including but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding, and travel.
- Bene-Bac is also recommended for hand-fed orphans and may be used for regular maintenance.
What else should I know about Bene-Bac?
- Bene-Bac contains 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram.
- It includes seven common, fat-encapsulated microorganisms found in the intestinal tract of small mammals.
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog have with Bene-Bac?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
How do you use Bene-Bac?
- Newborns: 1/4 to 1/2 gram at birth; 1/2 gram on day 3, 5, and 7 and at weaning. Hand-fed orphans increase to 1/2 to 1 gram on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food.
- Post Weaning and Older: 1 gram up to 10 lbs. body weight. One additional gram for each 10 lbs. body weight up to 50 lbs. Use gel 2 times, 3 days apart. Place in mouth, or mix with food.
What is in Bene-Bac?
- Guaranteed total live (viable) Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria: 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram. (Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici).
- Ingredients: Sunflower oil, silicon dioxide, sucrose, fructooligosaccharide, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried L. fermentum fermentation product, dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, dried L. plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, artificial color.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
Bene-Bac is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
7 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
7 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Bene-Bac PlusFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) SyringeFloyd needed help with digestion following a course of antibiotics.
Helped her bowel and digestive system.From UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) SyringeMy Sophie was started on this when she was 18 months old. She takes it everyday. She has IBS and just turned 8 years old. It helps her be healthy.
Gi trackFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) SyringeI love this for my rabbits on there off days
Great product for a healthy gutFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) SyringeExcellent product great for puppies at the weaning time or any stressful situation
Bene-Bac helped relieve digestion problemsFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) SyringeBear was having terrible indigestion i.e. gas and bloating from his arthritis pain medication. Giving him Bene-Bac relieves this condition plus he loves the favor.
Great supplementFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) SyringeMy African Grey had a crop problem and my vet started him on Ben-Bac, now I give it to him once a week and his digestive system is much better.
chinchillas love itFrom UndisclosedComments about Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel, 0.53oz (15g) SyringeAll three of my chins can't get enough of this, even if they don't have upset tummies!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 7
Q & A
Is this the same as the Benazepril, 5mg tablets she is on now? I need those tablets compounded into a topical gel.?
Benazepril is used extra-label or off-label for high blood pressure, heart failure, chronic kidney disease and too much protein in urine in cats and dogs. It requires a prescription from your veterinarian. Bene-Bac Plus is a probiotic supplement containing 7 microorganisms found in the intestinal tract of small mammals. It provides digestive support for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel. These products are not the same, therefore they are not interchangeable. VetRxDirect does not currently offer a compounded gel version of Benazepril. Please speak to your veterinarian as they will be able to recommend an alternate source for the medication your pet needs.Verified Answer
how to measure 1 gram?
According to the manufacturer, 1 tube of Bene-Bac Plus equals 1 gram.Verified Answer
You turn the little plunger to the 1 g marking.Community Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2