What is Aurocin Plus Ear Cleanser for Dogs and Cats?
- Aurocin Plus helps promote a healthy ear environment for dogs and cats.
- It contains salicylic acid to reduce excess moisture and acidify.
Why do cats and dogs use Aurocin Plus?
- Aurocin Plus gently cleans, helps remove wax and debris, and deodorizes.
- Aurocin Plus also contains phytosphingosine to help improve the natural skin barrier and aloe vera to soothe irritation.
What else should I know about Aurocin Plus?
- Cleans and deodorizes.
- Dries and acidifies.
- Maintains ear environment.
- Contains salicylic acid and aloe vera.
- Supports skin barrier.
- Recommended after swimming to help dry ear canal.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Aurocin Plus?
- Consult your veterinarian before using any new product with your dog or cat.
How do you use Aurocin Plus?
- Use as a daily or maintenance cleanser under the direction of your veterinarian.
- Apply liberally into the ear canal. Massage the base of the ear. Allow pet to shake head. Clean excess with a cotton ball.
- In excessively dirty ears, apply 2-3 times daily over several days.
- For maintenance of healthy ears, apply 1-2 times weekly or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Aurocin Plus?
- Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.15%, Phytosphingosine HCl 0.01%.
- Inactive ingredients: Water, SDA 40B 190 Proof, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Oleamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Nonoxynol-12, Glycerin, Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Aurocin Plus is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
I have a bottle of this that is good until June 2022 BUT I have been storing it in the refrigerator. Is that alright? The vet tech told me to but I heard room temperature from someone else. Thank you.?
According to the manufacturer, Aurocin Plus Ear Cleanser should be stored at room temperature and should not be frozen.Verified Answer
Am I able to use this daily on my dog? I suspect they have the early signs of an ear infection with a slight wax buildup. Thank you!?
Aurocin is an ear cleansing solution designed for routine use in dogs and cats that cleans the ears of dirt, wax, debris, and dries excessive moisture. According to the manufacturer’s directions, In excessively dirty ears, Aurocin can be applied 2-3 times daily over several days. For maintenance of healthy ears, they state to apply 1-2 times weekly or as often as recommended by your veterinarian. Please consult with your veterinarian with any additional questions or concerns regarding the use of this product for your dog.Verified Answer
Hoping for an unscented option. Does this contain added fragrance??
The manufacturer does list fragrance as an inactive ingredient in Aurocin Plus Ear Cleanser. Consult your veterinarian regarding selecting an appropriate productVerified Answer
Can't read what percent of salicylic acid from the label. Please give me the % of salicylic asid.j Thank you?
Aurocin Plus contains Salicylic Acid 0.015%Verified Answer