Aurocin Plus Ear Cleanser
What is Aurocin Plus Ear Cleanser for Dogs and Cats?
- Aurocin Plus helps promote a healthy ear environment for dogs and cats.
- It contains salicylic acid to reduce excess moisture and acidify.
Why do cats and dogs use Aurocin Plus?
- Aurocin Plus gently cleans, helps remove wax and debris, and deodorizes.
- Aurocin Plus also contains phytosphingosine to help improve the natural skin barrier and aloe vera to soothe irritation.
What else should I know about Aurocin Plus?
- Cleans and deodorizes.
- Dries and acidifies.
- Maintains ear environment.
- Contains salicylic acid and aloe vera.
- Supports skin barrier.
- Recommended after swimming to help dry ear canal.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Aurocin Plus?
- Consult your veterinarian before using any new product with your dog or cat.
How do you use Aurocin Plus?
- Use as a daily or maintenance cleanser under the direction of your veterinarian.
- Apply liberally into the ear canal. Massage the base of the ear. Allow pet to shake head. Clean excess with a cotton ball.
- In excessively dirty ears, apply 2-3 times daily over several days.
- For maintenance of healthy ears, apply 1-2 times weekly or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Aurocin Plus?
- Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.15%, Phytosphingosine HCl 0.01%.
- Inactive ingredients: Water, SDA 40B 190 Proof, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Oleamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Nonoxynol-12, Glycerin, Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Aurocin Plus is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.