Atenolol (Generic) Rx
Starting At $0.19 per tablet
Atenolol (Generic) Rx
$0.19 per tablet
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT with veterinary approval.
Requires veterinary authorization.
Your pet's veterinarian will provide directions for use.
We are unable to ship this product to Arkansas.
What is Atenolol for Cats and Dogs?
- Atenolol is a prescription medication used to treat certain heart diseases and high blood pressure in dogs and cats.
- Atenolol is a beta-blocker type of medication that affects the heart and blood circulation.
Why do cats and dogs use Atenolol?
- Atenolol is prescribed to lower blood pressure and for other issues related to heart disease.
- It is used in dogs and cats to slow and regulate the heart to make it work more efficiently.
- Atenolol may also be prescribed to treat enlarged heart and irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia.
What else should I know about Atenolol?
- Atenolol may be given with or without food.
- Looking for an Atenolol Suspension or Atenolol Transdermal Gel?
What problems could my dog or cat have with Atenolol?
- One common side effect is a lack of energy.
- Contact your veterinarian if you notice anything that concerns you after starting Atenolol.
- Do not suddenly stop giving Atenolol without consulting with your veterinarian.
How do you use Atenolol?
- Give Atenolol tablets by mouth as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in the Atenolol Tablets?
- The drug Atenolol is a beta-blocker type of medication that affects the heart and blood circulation.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Atenolol tablets are sold as an FDA approved generic drug. Brand may vary from order to order and variation to variation. We are unable to guarantee which brand will be available at the time of order shipment.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Atenolol?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
2 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
2 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Great price for hard to get medicineFrom undisclosedComments about Atenolol (Generic)Pharmacies throughout our area were running out of Atenolol in the 25 mg dose. I was pleased to find this readily available at a competitive price, since my cat has to take it twice per day, and home delivery is so convenient. We will re-order.
Cost effective & quality product!From undisclosedComments about Atenolol (Generic)My dog needs this medicine daily for a heart condition & none of my local pharmacies could get it in stock. I went online & Vet RX not only had it in stock at a reasonable price, but they were helpful on the phone & delivered quickly.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2
Q & A
Is it possible to split the 100mg into quarters? I know the 50mg has a line in the middle, but what about the 100mg??
The 100mg atenolol tablets are scored so that they may be cut in half into two 50mg parts. Cutting the tablets in quarters could result in an inaccurate dose. Please contact your veterinarian for a recommended course of action.Verified Answer
Have a prescription from India. How do I get it here as the prescription allows me to only have for one month. I am here in states till October. ?
Savi, We can only accept prescriptions from licensed United States veterinarians. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2