What is Allergroom Shampoo?
- Allergroom Shampoo is a shampoo designed for the routine bathing needs of dogs, cats, and horses with sensitive skin.
- Allergroom has a soap-free, hypoallergenic formula for animals with sensitive skin.
- Allergroom is an antiseborrheic and anti-adhesive shampoo.
Why is Allergroom Shampoo used for dogs and cats?
- Allergroom may aid in the treatment of certain dermatological conditions.
- Allergroom richly lathers in your pet’s coat to cleanse and moisturize.
- This shampoo may help deter skin bacteria and yeast.
- It features spherulites that work to provide a slow release of the ingredients after application.
- It also contains chitosanide that creates a natural protective film on the skin and haircoat.
What else should I know about Allergroom Shampoo?
- Allergroom is labeled for use in dogs, cats, and horses of any age.
- Store at room temperature of 59° - 86° F (15°-30°C).
What problems could my dog or cat have with Allergroom Shampoo?
- Consult with your veterinarian before applying this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- If undue skin irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
How do you use Allergroom Shampoo?
- Shake well before use.
- Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather. Massage shampoo into wet hair coat, lather freely. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water and repeat.
- Allergroom may be used as often as weekly or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Wash hands after using.
What is in Allergroom Shampoo?
- Water, sodium olefin sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Lauryl glucoside, Fragrance, Glycerin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Polyquaternium-7, SPHERULITES® Microcapsules, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Euperlan PK771, Disodium EDTA, D-galactose, D-mannose, L-rhamnose. May also contain Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, and Lactic acid.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Allergroom is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
LikelyFrom San Carlos, CAComments about Allergroom Shampoo
LikelyFrom UndisclosedComments about Allergroom Shampoo
I highly recommend this!From UndisclosedComments about Allergroom Shampoo
Great ProductFrom Helotes, TX, USAComments about Allergroom Shampoo
Q & A
Will Allergroom help with puppy/dog dander? we recently got a puppy and his dander is giving my husband severe allergies.?
According to the manufacturer, Allergroom is made specifically for dry skin and does not have any specific indication for dander. They recommend contacting your veterinarian regarding certain product recommendations for your pet’s condition.Verified Answer
We've been using allergroom for six years. Why can we no longer get this shipped to Ca. Also, why no more availability in gallon size. ?
California has put some new regulations into place and unfortunately, the Allergroom shampoo has an ingredient that prohibits us from shipping it to the state. The gallon size shampoo we do not sell enough of, so we decided to quit carrying it in all shampoos. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Please list all ingrediants that are in all that you sell . We all have animals that have allergys or have treated them wit something similar to what may be in your products we cant afford to throw money away. - Thank Tou?
Skitz, If you look under the package insert and click on the link, it will take you to a page provided by the manufacturer that lists all the ingredients there. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Do you still carry the gallon size allergroom shampoo for dogs? VIRBAC?
Margbott, We're sorry, but we no longer carry the gallon size of this shampoo. Take care, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer